Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak responds to Game: “50 Had to Come Get You Off the Pole”

Just answer me this question, do you check your boys if/when they disrespect women? cause my understanding of the IC and ABW is that there is mad disrespect towards women, and rarely is anyone ever checked on it.

i'm just curious as to why lauren london is the one everyone wants to defend her honor? if you check niggas for "insulting" any woman, then my hats off to you. but if you are saying its ok to check kodak but then you turning and disrespecting women your damn self, well then how can i take anything you saying seriously?

Well if you know the man and his wife you can defend him. Some ppl are off limits and less not act like that part of it.

"Disrespect to Nipsey will not be tolerated"

Just answer me this question, do you check your boys if/when they disrespect women? cause my understanding of the IC and ABW is that there is mad disrespect towards women, and rarely is anyone ever checked on it.

i'm just curious as to why lauren london is the one everyone wants to defend her honor? if you check niggas for "insulting" any woman, then my hats off to you. but if you are saying its ok to check kodak but then you turning and disrespecting women your damn self, well then how can i take anything you saying seriously?

No we dont

Well if you know the man and his wife you can defend him. Some ppl are off limits and less not act like that part of it.

"Disrespect to Nipsey will not be tolerated"

So Game who's been bragging about fucking other dudes wives can't be the nigga to come to her defense

A lot of this shit is summed up in one quote.

tenor.gif

People really want the person is "right" to always get it their way....

Like y'all always want the logical it the morally sound option to prevail.

Y'all want everyone to abide by the same reasoning you see the world in and act accordingly

But that's just not how it is.

giphy.gif

A lot of this shit is summed up in one quote.

tenor.gif

People really want the person is "right" to always get it their way....

Like y'all always want the logical it the morally sound option to prevail.

Y'all want everyone to abide by the same reasoning you see the world in and act accordingly

But that's just not how it is.

giphy.gif
and this breeds anarchy

I don't understand takes like this. Hasn't TI and game done more for the culture and your ear drums to deserve more respect than this? You're siding with a half retarded mumble rapper over real hip hop/stand up dudes
What have TI & especially The Game, done for the culture. I gotta hear this. And sometimes handing out turkeys on thanksgiving dont really count.

Like I said in the other Thread I hope TI go this hard for Tiny the way he going Hard for Lauren he really making Diss Tracks now talking about He going to Slap Kodak up like come on Clifford stop the Nonsense Niggas clamming they Leaders but arguing with a kid over the Internet pick up the phone and call that lil nigga instead of trying to embarrass him over the internet that’s why this Generation have no respect for their Elders because they act like kids themselves you will never see Jay z or J Prince arguing with little niggas over the internet they would handle it behind the scenes. And this is Games 15 minutes of fame right now he going to use Nipsey Death as long as he can to stay relevant then back to being a nobody I don’t see nothing he does as being genuine Y’all know how Game operates

Last edited:
What have TI & especially The Game, done for the culture. I gotta hear this. And sometimes handing out turkeys on thanksgiving dont really count.
Huh??? Handing out turkeys would very much count as a good deed but that's not it. I'm talking about quality hip hop music/raps. Have they not provided that? It doesn't matter if you don't like them personally (obviously you don't) if you don't like ANY of their offerings over the past 15+ years you're probably not a hip hop fan anyway. And if you're more into Kodak Wack than either of them, kindly find the nearest suicide booth.

Huh??? Handing out turkeys would very much count as a good deed but that's not it. I'm talking about quality hip hop music/raps. Have they not provided that? It doesn't matter if you don't like them personally (obviously you don't) if you don't like ANY of their offerings over the past 15+ years you're probably not a hip hop fan anyway. And if you're more into Kodak Wack than either of them, kindly find the nearest suicide booth.

Us or Else

Go take a listen

Yeah, I do, and I called them niggas on the IC gay all the time for their over the top hatred of women.

Besides I think most of these dudes are madder about the disrespect to Nip than Lauren.

Like I said in the other Thread I hope TI go this hard for Tiny the way he going Hard for Lauren he really making Diss Tracks now talking about He going to Slap Kodak up like come on Clifford stop the Nonsense Niggas clamming they Leaders but arguing with a kid over the Internet pick up the phone and call that lil nigga instead of trying to embarrass him over the internet that’s why this Generation have no respect for their Elders because they act like kids themselves you will never see Jay z or J Prince arguing with little niggas over the internet they would handle it behind the scenes. And this is Games 15 minutes of fame right now he going to use Nipsey Death as long as he can to stay relevant then back to being a nobody I don’t see nothing he does as being genuine Y’all know how Game operates

And also note the hypocrisy. Everyone talking about lets have peace and stop endless violence, in light of Nipseys death. T.i and game both have said it's time to stop killing and bringing violence on each other. No more black men should be killed on some bullshit. it's time for this shit to end.

Then the very next sentence they say they gonna smack the shit outta kodak. Hahaha. So i guess it's"stop the violence" unless someone said/does something you don't like? Then you can smack the Shit outta them? It sounds like no lessons were learned, because that's precisely what Eric holder did when nipsey did something he didn't like.

Like i said, i guess it must be two sides.

And also note the hypocrisy. Everyone talking about lets have peace and stop endless violence, in light of Nipseys death. T.i and game both have said it's time to stop killing and bringing violence on each other. No more black men should be killed on some bullshit. it's time for this shit to end.

Then the very next sentence they say they gonna smack the shit outta kodak. Hahaha. So i guess it's"stop the violence" unless someone said/does something you don't like? Then you can smack the Shit outta them? It sounds like no lessons were learned, because that's precisely what Eric holder did when nipsey did something he didn't like.

Like i said, i guess it must be two sides.
Kinda like Terry crews.....being a victim but want to slap someone

Some of ya'll said the same shit when game and 40 glocc was beefing....you see how that turned out game ain't no punk ass nigga
Yea he is.
That why he never ran up on 50. Dude straight up said he won't fight 50 because he box.
Who game step to his size?

But TI on the other hand ran up on an undefeated world champ. He also went to lil flip hood. He got his ass whipped but he went. I gotta respect his heart.

Ironically almost all of the IC posters said stuff 20x worst than this young retarded Kodak nigga said daily for years. Not to say that's any better but irony is ironic

ive never said anything like kodak said anywhere near a situation like this and i dont believe anybody on the ic has either we all said some foul shit but nothing like this scenario

Back