Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad move by the Pelicans AD to the Lakers confirmed Griffin and Bron are very Close this is about to be like Jeter running the Marlins and giving all there best players to the Yankees and say oh we rebuilding.

Watch the Lakers have to only give up like their next 2 first round draft picks josh hart and 2 other bulshit ass players for AD and keep their young core intact

Last edited:

Good choice imo. Griffin is experienced, widely regarded as good at his job, liked by other organizations, and most importantly, he has experience running a small market team.

And why is AD going to the Lakers an issue for the Pelicans? The Lakers give the Pelicans the best offer is the only important thing and last I remember everyone agreed that the Lakers offer was arguably the best offer the Pelicans got.​

Good choice imo. Griffin is experienced, widely regarded as good at his job, liked by other organizations, and most importantly, he has experience running a small market team.

And why is AD going to the Lakers an issue for the Pelicans? The Lakers give the Pelicans the best offer is the only important thing and last I remember everyone agreed that the Lakers offer was arguably the best offer the Pelicans got.​

Nobody else's offers were published throughout the media so I don't think everybody agreed the Lakers had the best offer.

Not to mention the public rumors stated he was mostly interested in the Lakers so that plummeted his trade value even more. The man's father went on social media and chastised a team, stating his son wouldn't stay there long term. Lol.

You're right that New Orleans should take the best deal available and if the Lakers pitch the best deal out of all teams interested then that's what New Orleans should take

giphy.gif

Last edited:
With the hiring of Griffin, and large investment of structure including large scouting department, excutives, and analytics team plus us winning the three way tie breaker and moving up from 9 to 7th pick it's very exciting time to be a Pelicans fan. We are FINALLY investing in being a real NBA organization. Haven't caw cawed in a min

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back