Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION GTA 6. Should they go back to Vice City?

Should GTA 6 go back to Vice City

• Yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No been there done that

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Gta 6 is still probably 5 years away or more. They should do Vegas, present day. Anything they do in the past will limit them for online shit like red dead.

I would have killed for more story missions on V. But the money they made/make online is still unreal to me. I never paid a dime

You think they will put a 11 year gap between GTA 5 and 6?

I mean maybe because if they ride out Red dead 2 and release a game in two years like a bully or LA noire separate entity they could make it stretch

I think it'll be 5 or more years before we get a GTA 6 too

they still riding off the success of GTA 5 and adding content to it.. If we were close to a new release then I think they would of been stopped pumping out new content by now.

I wouldnt even be mad if there was another 5+ year wait

Its fucking astonishing the success GTA 5 has had. I didnt realize just how successful that damn game was. Been out before the PS4 even came out and its STILL a 60 dollar game and always a top downloaded game every month. Shit was a lot of fun but i aint played it in a long time.

I thought Rockstar was gonna do Red Dead the way they did GTA but the're still on the damn beta online.

Its fucking astonishing the success GTA 5 has had. I didnt realize just how successful that damn game was. Been out before the PS4 even came out and its STILL a 60 dollar game and always a top downloaded game every month. Shit was a lot of fun but i aint played it in a long time.

I thought Rockstar was gonna do Red Dead the way they did GTA but the're still on the damn beta online.

They dropped the ball in a major way with red dead online. They should have delayed the entire game to touch up online if they wanted the same success as gta online

GTA a monster. Im happy for the success that its had but that shit aint even the same no more when I hop on. I do be wanting to link up wit the crew and shit but there was a time when I could just hop on that shit solo and still enjoy it. Now when I hop on by myself I just be bored as fuck despite having all that shit to do.

I dont know if theres gonna be any saving Red Dead Online at this point though. Like I dont know what they gonna have to do

Chill man

you and Mac always do this but if im playing with one of yall and the other aint there its

"Ok Dubbz.. this car nice" then when the other come on I can pull out the same car and both of yall just zero in on my shit with the shit talking
Just pacifying you, you know it's trash

I was having fun with eagle and his kid. These niggaz would be on every day just to run bunkers. And they put me on with other ways to build money.

Like I had a lot of fun, but grinding every day to get a few million is dumb addictive. I think I got like 15 million now.... But I know I made over 100m fucking with them....

I think I barely made like 10-15m total before idodadthingz put me on... Back when I was trying to just get that jeep...

I made like 188m as of now....

I was having fun with eagle and his kid. These niggaz would be on every day just to run bunkers. And they put me on with other ways to build money.

Like I had a lot of fun, but grinding every day to get a few million is dumb addictive. I think I got like 15 million now.... But I know I made over 100m fucking with them....

I think I barely made like 10-15m total before idodadthingz put me on... Back when I was trying to just get that jeep...

I made like 188m as of now....
Where is badthingz

All the rumors I’ve heard they’re either doing

The Bay Area “San Fierro”
Some city or state in the south like Atlanta or Houston

Or overseas like London

Wouldn’t be mad at either of those options. Rockstar always seems to get it right

Nah, I aint even get on that shit yet. I'll try to set it up today if i cant get the emblems then we can still do it fuck it

my shit official witout the shit anyways

you must be tired of losing those 200 lap races on that one racing game you be playing

you must be tired of losing those 200 lap races on that one racing game you be playing

Nah I'm beasting on the game. But I get it you trash on gta. Only thing you did good was hold the door open the strippers at the strip club. And then invite em back to your home and try to save em

Back