Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of thinking by fans and some media members is why some players have him as overrated. Lol

The guys shooting numbers are atrocious and he gets a lot of those numbers because he steals boards from his teammates and holds the ball too long on offense.

Don’t get it twisted, Westbrook is a really good player but he has been known for shooting his team out of wins or trying to hard and turning the ball over at the wrong time.

I think if he had better coaching (especially early) in his career he would be 10 times better than what he is. Which is scary if you think about it.

James Harden tied for second.

The list is just hating shit.

James Harden tied for second.

The list is just hating shit.

Great response Lmao.

Think how frustrating it must be to guard Harden! I’m sure you just like fans of other teams get frustrated watching him draw fouls against your team like crazy.

Now multiply your feeling times 10! That’s how I'm sure a player feels when they gotta guard his ass. Lol

Donny Mitchell got an efficient 45 points while the Jazz are stomping the Nuggets

Jamal Crawford with an efficient 50!! Oldest player according to NBA app to score 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back