Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIY & Survival Thread

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
I’m gonna be lazy in dropping a bunch of shit. Seen this and thought we needed this thread...

Shit you need to be creative...i wonder how many ppl could survive in the wild without a phone

I got a leatherman Crunch with the adjustable vice grip and a gerber. Both are about 15 years old.

A true buy it for life type tool.

this kind of touches on my edc thread...I like this idea as a whole..
I keep a 5-1 screwdriver in my bag @ all times..

The last few weeks I been big about my EDC and what I need. Been doing a lot research

I'm a lift/elevator fitter (hardware)...

So I literally do everything regarding DIY at my home or fam...

90% of the furniture at my crib I installed personally... I also paint when necessary

Got all my tools down to the drill gun...

Couple of things I have in the stash just from being out here and its been helpful during hurricane season

Small Electric Generator. Joint can charge medium/small devices and you can connect solar panels to charge it. They come much larger than this and can be daisy-chained as well. Some can even power refrigerators and larger appliances

electric_generator.jpg

Small AM/FM radio that can take batteries or be charged via solar as well. Also has a light on it. Theres a manual hand crank to generate power as well and it has ports so that you can charge small devices.
radioLight.jpg

Secondary light and charger
light.jpg

I'm good on basic stuff like food and supplies for up to a few weeks but to keep it aaallllll the way real.....I'm not sure I wana be around for anything beyond that.

Back