Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
this young generation is stupid as hell. U don’t let the shooters name be known publicly because that means he is untouchable as far as the streets go. All of la better fall back now or everybody gonna end up doing life.
Smh

I really hope some nigga named Shitty Cuz didn't kill a dope rapper/hood hero

Not even tryna be funny but that shit reminds me of snot boogie who got killed in the pilot of The Wire

I really don't want the nigga's name to be shitty cuz

I actually hope you're trolling

Lol, typing to fast.

Dude was saying your story keep changing but you said pages ago what happened, and then confirmed it this page. Thor been the one posting all the different speculation stories from his "sources" not you.

Now relax and read my post slower next time.

Like I said.

I didnt know and they didnt know. It just wasnt gang vs gang shit my peeps said

I dont want to take the police word on it. And ppl that was there saying different things.

I just wanna see how the shooter was so damn accurate to hit all them dudes

They said he walked up on foot asking to take a pic. You don’t need good aim if you that close.

Damn I’m hearing it was some Selena type shit....homie was stealing money or something like that he got kicked off the set....came back that day Nip embarrassed him went and got his gun and aired him out....this why I’m hearing

I really hope some nigga named Shitty Cuz didn't kill a dope rapper/hood hero

Not even tryna be funny but that shit reminds me of snot boogie who got killed in the pilot of The Wire

I really don't want the nigga's name to be shitty cuz

I actually hope you're trolling

i wouldnt be trolling thats what they saying his name is .

the nigga didnt ask for no photo . The nigga came thru trying to kick it and basically got ran off the block and came back to dealt wit it .

The internet the new "streets" and everybody keeping their ear to it

Damn so that’s what gangstas do now? Post pics of the alleged shooter and tell folks to get em when u see him? I mean if these niggas fuck with Nipsey then do what u gotta do in silence. If u don’t fuck with Hussle like that then let his people work.

The internet doing more than dude family right now. For all I know nigga got a bout it bout it uncle who wanted his own version of justice.

♂️

Back