Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

"Biz, you are a nasty-ass nigga, You are a nasty fuck, and stay away from me!"

Why does Joe refer to Murda Mook as MO-OK? Wha's the story behind that shit?

Edit:

Never mind. Mo-ok lost his cotton pickin mind with this shit.

Last edited:
Here's the thing with the whole Mo-ok/Joe episodes:

Interestingly enough, Mal AND Mo-ok said the same thing on their podcasts: nowadays, people can say ANYTHING on the Internet. The difference is Mo-ok said this shit to get attention (albeit nothing but negative attention) and Mal was kickin knowledge about people saying anything for attention.

I saw that Redman interview on drink Champs.. he a legend fo sure one of the best to ever did it if he were white he would had sold as much albums as Eminem. That nigga is a fucking beast. Ill go blast some REDMAN Music and run to the gym.

I saw that Redman interview on drink Champs.. he a legend fo sure one of the best to ever did it if he were white he would had sold as much albums as Eminem. That nigga is a fucking beast. Ill go blast some REDMAN Music and run to the gym.
Ya knees shot tho

I think crook really want to go at Joe on a track. From what I read it don't seem like he really like him too much or it went from 100 to 35. But I do agree that Budden killed SH but I thought that before they started airing out the laundry

I dont like how nore tried to set up rory in the crooked interview. Rory held it down tho but the walk out at the end was hilarious lol.

Only song I know from dude is that joint he has with HER(Best Part).. that shit jam tho lol but he trippin

His album Freudian is beautifully crafted, the guy is talented BUT he said what he said drunk or not. I’m tired of niggas caping for white women who got fat asses.

Back