Is Joe Budden Top 10 DOA?

Is Joe Bidden Top 10?

• Yes he's Top 10 DOA

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • No he's not top 10 DOA

Votes: 33 89.2%

• Total voters
Lyricist?

Nope. Joe said he wouldnt want that Lupe smoke.

Career/ album sales?

Nope. Lupe sold way more and had more commercial success.

Influence?

Nah. Lupe started backpack rap on the lowm

These are all things ove seen you use to argue for othwr artost being better than another. What else you got?

U really think Joe would back down if Lupe really wanted smoke? Ur smarter than that fam.

Backpack rap been around long before lupe, smack yourself for saying "lupe started backpack rap'

The only thing he has joe on is #s.

U really think Joe would back down if Lupe really wanted smoke? Ur smarter than that fam.

Backpack rap been around long before lupe, smack yourself for saying "lupe started backpack rap'

The only thing he has joe on is #s.

:js4:

Sound like that migga scared to me.

If you think Budden outraps Lupe, you out your mind fam.

If you think Joe is seriously scared of "hot dog water on your pecks" you're out of YOUR mind lol

That migga playing 3D chess.

You think he gonna show his hand before the battle gets set up?

You fell for the okey doke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long as you post Budden getting washed by Hollow too
giphy.gif

Battling on wax and battling on stage are 2 different animals.

I like Joe Budden a lot nh, but I think i can name at least 10 rappers i like more. It'd be a thinker though.

Only time in real life I hear praise for Budden or Mood Music as classics is on the internet tbh. I put him up there with other rappers internet bloggers hype up that u rarely catch anybody in person listening to or waste a breath on.

Only time in real life I hear praise for Budden or Mood Music as classics is on the internet tbh. I put him up there with other rappers internet bloggers hype up that u rarely catch anybody in person listening to or waste a breath on.

Cosign.

Its just like Nas vs Jay Z. On the internet Nas is King, but when you turn on the radio or go to a nightclub it's Jay Z.

Back