Welcome To aBlackWeb

I Lost a Lot of Weight But Resent All the Men Who Now Find Me Attractive

Yeah I can easily relate.

When I was skinny af...I got these reactions...:df4:

But after I "filled out" as my grandmama would say, them looks changed big time. Their attitude towards you change.

Going thru that period of gettin those kinda of negative reactions, kinda trained me to see thru the bs. Made me more cynical tbh.

I think a big part is womens confidence level tends to change relative to their weight, more than men.

Yall put way more emphasis on it(thx to euro standard of beauty being forced on everyone)

So when a woman is happy with her weight she will have more confidence and confidence is a natural atttaction

Only issue I have is the ones who do lose the weight, but the attitude and personality turns terrible.

Like they were humble b4, but as soon as they get all this attention, they start acting stuck up. Like they're now better than everyone. Once they get accepted amongst then"cool" crowd, they turn their backs on those who was wit them day 1.

I think a big part is womens confidence level tends to change relative to their weight, more than men.

Yall put way more emphasis on it(thx to euro standard of beauty being forced on everyone)

So when a woman is happy with her weight she will have more confidence and confidence is a natural atttaction
Euro standard got nothing to do wit it

Lol blaming euro beauty standard. No if you’re fat and don’t have a medical condition that makes it hard to lose weight fuck outta here. You had bad eating habits and did not care about your physical appearance and should be shamed for it. Don’t even have to exercise just do fork downs

I tell mfs. My weight has been like a mfn balloon ever since I had my son.

I never had issues pulling niggas but I’ve had niggas see me drop the weight and be on me and I’m like nah fam.

Sadly this my second time being fat fat.
I’m working on it tho.

Have you ever experienced the opposite?

Niggas trying to talk to you after you've gained weight?

Eh, people like what they like. I’ve seen people who were heavy set look super sexy after losing weight. I also know someone that was heavyset and lost weight, now she looks old as fuck. Every time she posts a picture on Facebook, I question how one can lose weight and look old because of the weight loss. Anyway, lmao...I don’t think I’d fuck with someone who didn’t want me at a bigger size but wants to be in my face when I lose weight. It would feel weird to me.

tenor.gif

Aye I ain't gone lie. There is a chick that loves me. She a really good woman but I am not attracted to her because of her weight. She does not carry it well and I just got head from her. If she got in better shape and I found her attractive it would be on but why should I be with someone I do not find attractive? It is what it is. No need to be petty and mad because you were not desirable at one point. If it was reversed I would not hold it against anyway. hit I been rejected plenty of times for X reason. Women just like holding grudges.

Aye I ain't gone lie. There is a chick that loves me. She a really good woman but I am not attracted to her because of her weight. She does not carry it well and I just got head from her. If she got in better shape and I found her attractive it would be on but why should I be with someone I do not find attractive? It is what it is. No need to be petty and mad because you were not desirable at one point. If it was reversed I would not hold it against anyway. hit I been rejected plenty of times for X reason. Women just like holding grudges.

How much does she weigh?

Also, is she top heavy or bottom heavy?

How much does she weigh?

Also, is she top heavy or bottom heavy?
LOL. I don't know how much she weigh but she had too many rolls for me. I would say more top heavy with wide hips. Not trying to shit on her cause she is a nice woman but I just was not feeling it.

LOL. I don't know how much she weigh but she had too many rolls for me. I would say more top heavy with wide hips. Not trying to shit on her cause she is a nice woman but I just was not feeling it.

Chubby Chaser's Credo:

"Every roll of fat.........is a roll of opportunity."

"And every crease, crevice, and fatty deposit.............is an opportunity for satisfaction."

"If I don't...........somebody else will.............so I might as well."

Follow these rules, and you'll be on your road to becoming a Chubby Chaser Supreme.

Back