Welcome To aBlackWeb

NCAA March Madness Thread

I know you from there but stop acting like nerves wasn't creeping up after blowing a big lead

I took a early lunch break to watch the rest of the game in the car instead of at my desk but I wanted to cuss Waters the fuck out

Nigga, you the PG. Be the fucking PG shit

Murray st vs Marquette the game of the day. Ja getting all the hype but the guy across from him is having a great season too. Look out for that Marcus Howard kid hes leading the nation in scoring

I know you from there but stop acting like nerves wasn't creeping up after blowing a big lead
I wasn't concerned though

That's real spill

I will say, I think lsu has a tendency to get too disengaged on defense that against the wrong team, it can definitely hurt them

I watched smart play in high school. He was one of the best players in baton rouge. He had me nervous when the season first started but has seemed to settle down

He's not a one and done though

Free throws are FREEEE SMFH but these are kids In the most nerve racking moments of their lives

That dude passed up a wide open layup to tie for a kickout: They get bailed out on a foul on a 3 PT attempt.

78% FT shooter misses 2/3 FTs: They get bailed out by Auburn knocking the ball outta bounds.

They get a wide open look on the inbounds play: Nigga misses everything, SMFH

Last edited:
That dude passed up a wide open layup to tie for a kickout: They get bailed out on a 3 PT attempt.

78% FT shooter misses 2/3 FTs: They get bailed out by Auburn knocking the ball outta bounds.

They get a wide open look on the inbounds play: Nigga misses everything, SMFH
Yeaaa that was JR smith type level of confusion. Nigga ran wit the ball down court like he knew the mission at hand then was about to succeed and aborted smfh. I need to know what the fuck he was thinking.

Back