Welcome To aBlackWeb

Recreation Center and etc Thread (Basketball)

Anybody ever had a young family member (nephew, cousin, brother etc) wanted to test your gangsta (skills) on the court?

Anybody ever had a young family member (nephew, cousin, brother etc) wanted to test your gangsta (skills) on the court?

My younger cousin was talking shit so of course I kicked his ass.

In all honesty He wasn't that good though. Lmao. But I guess he thought because I'm like 10 years older I couldn't play. He thought wrong! I didn't even shoot with my strong hand on that buster.

My younger cousin was talking shit so of course I kicked his ass.

In all honesty He wasn't that good though. Lmao. But I guess he thought because I'm like 10 years older I couldn't play. He thought wrong! I didn't even shoot with my strong hand on that buster.

Today's generational always trying to test those that's before them. We be having to give them the Melvin special from Baby Boy lol. My nephew once said that he can beat me. I told him before I even debate this. Are you a real baller? Do you round yourself and your squad to hit up gyms everywhere in the city to give other players the business or do you just stay balling at your neighborhood center with 2 of your home boys and play 21? If it's the latter, then don't talk to me.

Back