Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'll see it off the strength it's a John Wick film, but I'm not feeling Halle Berry's stiff acting ass in this.

Everytime she does action, it comes off unauthentic. You can see the "try" to be a badass in everything she does.

Should've had Lupita or the bald chick from Black Panther. Or some other black chick. But definitely black cause I do like that.

I'll see it off the strength it's a John Wick film, but I'm not feeling Halle Berry's stiff acting ass in this.

Everytime she does action, it comes off unauthentic. You can see the "try" to be a badass in everything she does.

Should've had Lupita or the bald chick from Black Panther. Or some other black chick. But definitely black cause I do like that.
Word. I would like to see Nafessa Williams in a big action movie film to see how well she could play that role.

There was a character in the Fortnite game that everyone called John Wick:

and eventually, that lead to Fortnite partnering w John Wick today. Now, Keanu Reeves is forever cemented in the game as the legit John Wick (House included):

The first act was epic. Feels like it waned as it went on though.

Halle's parts were good for comedy whether intentional or otherwise.

Overall I agree 2 was better.

Great action flick.

There were a few parts that had me scratching my head. Mainly the final showdown and the end scene.

Halle Berry's roll was outshined by her dogs, but perhaps she didn't have that much to work with. The ninjas (shout out to home boy from The Raid) and their ninja master also left a stronger impression on screen.

Back