Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW The 2019 PPM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proxy Page oiled up & DAP'ed (interracial 3on1)
DS7iRIvXcAA-x43.jpg

http://www.vidz72.com/2017/10/25/le...ge-oiled-up-daped-interracial-3on1-sz1819/75/

After wacthing this video it’s clear teanna has 10x the sex game autumn has. Teanna made the dick disappear and autumn was struggling.
Autumn cute but that’s about it
It's like Pippen playing on the same team as Jordan. One gets overshadowed by the greatness of the other

just like the island girl i'm seeing, bitch crazy.

I skimmed through bits and pieces. She crazy for real and need some therapy.

I knew and fucked a bitch like her growing up all throughout high school. Ran through her and her friends.

Years ago she had to go to therapy ordered by the court cuz she had caught a possession charge and it worked for her. She was able to settle issues with her family.

Before Trump went to jail she was looking sick and wore out.

I can see her in 2 years looking wore out and sick again

I listed to this in the background while i was playin xbox and bascially she talks about how she's been a hoe from the jump
mentioned how 'a top 10 earner in the NBA' used her IG and Snap to catfish dudes she was messing with (lol). She said she gave him her passwords cause he was gonna help her with some business stuff
other stuff, i was high af so i don't remember it all

but tldr,
Bitch crazy, you could probably smash for free, and there's someone with an NBA max-contract who's catfishing dudes

just like the island girl i'm seeing, bitch crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back