Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Raiders wasting money, but AB got exactly what he wanted and Steelers get to move on. Raiders will regret this.

Not so sure about that. When AB is right. He is the best WR in the league. And if the Raiders hit on all their 1st rd draft picks, add 2-3 solid FA's. They could end up building something really good. No sure thing they will regret the trade imo.

Last edited:
Not so sure about that. When AB is right. He is the best WR in the league. And if the Raiders hit on all their 1st rd draft picks, add 2-3 solid FA's. They could end up building something really good. No sure they will regret the trade imo.
Who throwing to him? If he can't get a long with a HOF QB, Carr or a rookie will get shredded. The only team that could possibly handle him outside of Pitt are the Ravens or Pats. Raiders are already dysfunctional. He won't get his targets like he wants.

I don’t see how niggas saying the Raiders will regret this they got talent for now in AB and the kept all 3 of their first round picks so that’s talent for the future to me they got over on the Steelers they only gave up a 3rd and a 5th for him

Ab attitude is over blown it doesnt cut into his production.. this is only a thing with black players pay attention at 31 he has alot of life left in his game id would have loved to see him in carolina, seattle.. if he couldnt come to dallas

Ab attitude is over blown it doesnt cut into his production.. this is only a thing with black players pay attention at 31 he has alot of life left in his game id would have loved to see him in carolina, seattle.. if he couldnt come to dallas
I understand where you coming from but black player(s) have said it too about his attitude.

8688CAF0-7DBF-4789-9F11-A03D0AC65321.jpeg I liked JuJu whenever I had a chance to watch an SC game. I think him being the #1 now isn't so much an issue as there ain't a viable #2 now unless that short dude from Oklahoma State quickly develops

Who throwing to him? If he can't get a long with a HOF QB, Carr or a rookie will get shredded. The only team that could possibly handle him outside of Pitt are the Ravens or Pats. Raiders are already dysfunctional. He won't get his targets like he wants.

Nobody got along with Ben though

And to be real. Ben didn’t look HOF till AB was there. Just saying.

View attachment 118024 I liked JuJu whenever I had a chance to watch an SC game. I think him being the #1 now isn't so much an issue as there ain't a viable #2 now unless that short dude from Oklahoma State quickly develops
James Washington started looking better the last couple games

I think this move will balance out playcalling for us...and also not make Ben force the ball as much as he did...

My dolphins are currently “rebuilding.” Are they not allowed to sign any good players this upcoming season? Trey flowers would definitely help our defense but are we not allowed to try to get better, or should we just completely suck in order to improve our chances to get Tua in 2020?

Let's fucking go!! Love this trade..build that Oline up..now we get a RT and Saquon gonna REALLY show the NFL what he can do. Gonna have to find a Edge Rusher in draft though..front 7 still need to be addressed

Gettleman getting shit done. Olivia had one good year, over payed under performed as of the team. I didn't want them to sign LC, he didn't sign LC. Saved 11.5 million dollars with Vernon.

Back