• Top 25

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Top 50

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
I dont see a 50 plus option

Dope rapper but unranked

He's not in my generation.

I remember when Pump It Up was hot, before his album dropped, I bought a Joe Bidden mixtape on 125th st. I don't remember what it was called but the cover was red. It came out before his first album. I listened to that mixtape and then when everybody called Mood Music II a classic I downloaded it but I didn't understand the hype.

He can rap be he doesn't really appeal to me. I'm 45 years old, rappers don't effect me the same way they did when I was a teenager or in my 20s.

Anyway I didn't vote because he's not in my top 50. From what I can tell he can rap but the industry is so overcrowded there's probably another 50 rappers that are just as good if not better...and that's not including the rappers I grew up listening to in the 80s and 90s.

I changed my vote from top 10 to top 25. Somewhere between 20-25 depending on the day

Top 25 rapper with top 10 skills

No classics to me but kills mixtapes. One of the best with story telling, lyricism, introspective rap.

If dude had a classic or 2 under his belt i'd give him top 10 with a spot very close to 5.

Top 25 rapper with top 10 skills

No classics to me but kills mixtapes. One of the best with story telling, lyricism, introspective rap.

If dude had a classic or 2 under his belt i'd give him top 10 with a spot very close to 5.
Not mad at this take

Back