Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie talking about hes 26 entering his prime and shouldnt have to compete with motherfucking terry rozier for minutes.

Shits hilarious.

Gonna be funny to have had all those "assests" and end up being stuck having to pay a regressing Brown and Terry Rozier to pair with a broken Hayward.
I said they shoulda tried to maybe trade hayward to Charlotte to take maybe batum but also steal monk or bridges in return..maybe hayward's value wouldn't have allowed that to happen though

And I got a hot take...

If the Lakers do any worse than 5-3 in two weeks they aren't making the playoffs

If you see 4 Lakers team photos, change your name to saran because it's a wrap

I said they shoulda tried to maybe trade hayward to Charlotte to take maybe batum but also steal monk or bridges in return..maybe hayward's value wouldn't have allowed that to happen though

I think Hayward has more upside than anyone they could have traded him for. Hes shown flashes. I dont think he ever gets to the same level he was at before the injury(also consider he was getting better every year and would have kept getting better), but I think he has a good chance to be better than Batum and them.

I remember when I wanted Batum on the Knicks for 4 years for 75 mil or so, then I saw the Hornets give him 5/120. No one understood that deal when it happened.

I think Hayward has more upside than anyone they could have traded him for. Hes shown flashes. I dont think he ever gets to the same level he was at before the injury(also consider he was getting better every year and would have kept getting better), but I think he has a good chance to be better than Batum and them.

I was proposing this trade idea really to give kemba help more than I was thinking about Boston's side. For boston I don't even know for sure but I think batum is less years than hayward and again maybe get monk or bridges or bacon, or lamb

I was proposing this trade idea really to give kemba help more than I was thinking about Boston's side. For boston I don't even know for sure but I think batum is less years than hayward and again maybe get monk or bridges or bacon, or lamb

So in theory, Charlotte in pursuit of getting rid of a bad contract would have taken on a longer worse contract and gave up a nice young piece or two.

Fam I know you moved back up North from Charlotte but chill trying to bury them.

So in theory, Charlotte in pirsuit of getting rid of a bad contract would have taken on a longer worse contract and gave up a nice young piece or two.

Fam I know you moved back up North from Charlotte but chill trying to bury them.
Lol I was HOPING Hayward would play better there. Less of a logjam

It's more money but say he bounces back next year then kemba has all star caliber help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back