Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do U Automatically Dislike People Ur S/O Doesn't Like?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
If your s/o told you they don't fuck with somebody do you automatically not fuck with em? Does it have to be a major situation or can it be something as small as an argument?​

It depends on the situation. I've still been cordial with people my exes ain't like especially if it was over small dumb shit but something major like someone fuckin over them or whatever, its fuck them.

Funny enough, I've had people not fuck with me because their s/o aint fuck with me or dislike me for whatever reason. We could've been cool af but bc they nigga aint like me, they stop fuckin with me. Then when they break up with dude, they come tryna be cool again, nah stay over there. You can't pick and choose when to be cool with me.

Shit's corny from the jump and I much rather we not be cool if your nigga not liking me causes a friendship to be ruined.

Depends on the situation.

If the person she fucc wit did some foul shyt to her...naw I ain't fuccin wit them either.

Now if its something petty b/t those two...I leave it b/t those two.
This

If my s/o didnt fuck with someone I most likely wouldnt either, I don't like makin waves in my own home over a third party. Doesnt mean I dislike them tho unless there is valid reasons.

Unfortunately (YIKES)
I am the type to not roll with whoever my man isn’t rocking with .
I wouldn’t even acknowledge them with a “hello” .
If they came to me with pleasantries - I’d speak back. However they would feel the energy between us that will say “you know my boo ain’t feeling you! I got no issue personally, but na-mean that’s who I share a bed with , feel me? Sorry - not sorry”

Lmaooo

If I didnt already know them or have an established relationship, fuck em

and I dont need a reason

i don't fuck with people as a rule anyway...

so if my s/o doesn't fuck with you... i just have an extra reason now....

It took a long time thinking on this but I don't know if dislike is the wrong word

But I will say I dislike them but I will not fuck with them, ie they on block status.

I wasn't always like this but I think its important to be loyal and showing a united front. Super difficult

I wouldn't say I dislike said person but no I ain't fucking with them.

Depending on the situation might exchange a hello and keep it pushing but if it was some fucked up shit we ain't speaking at all.

Back