Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

Wait... you guys really got raped in this game? Goddamn that's cold.

Maybe that was one of the dudes I actually pulled my gun on when I was trying to greet and he hauled ass. Phew.

@TonyDubbz my bad I didn't see your message . I don't have my messages on because group chat be spamming messages and that shit irritates me while I'm playing. Next time you see me playing just jump in like you did last time it's the same guys they cool.

Desert Storm homie

giphy.gif

Man last night me n some of the folks me and Badthingz be running with got into it with some racist ass cacs on this shit..

@Papa_Spank did you switch over to game chat to hear that exchange?

When I switched over to game chat after the mission all I heard was " nigger this nigger that" while they chased down the dude that was running w/ us and killing him over and over again cause he was outnumbered. When dude called him out for being on some racist shit he gone tell us he was fuckin role playing cause the game is set in the 1800s

man we lit into his ass so bad nh spent well over an hour killing him and his crew

then he gone start telling them to report us cause they couldnt kill us anymore once we evened the odds and had it 3 on 3.

they were really pissed off whenever the chick that was with us came over there cause she was knocking em off soon as they'd spawn back in

we eventually ran em off into a safe zone where they went in passive mode and wouldnt come out then the motherfuckers wanna apologize talkin bout some "Well, we were just defending ourselves im sorry if I offended you by saying the N word but the game takes place in the 1800s and I was roleplaying"

We were like man FOH!

@TonyDubbz nah I didn't switch to game chat but I got a racist vibe from that one motherfucker I was battling and he was cheating too he used some exploit that made me u able to hit him when be was ear an noc. I did drop him a couple of times though. Brooklyn queen and alba are warriors they love to fight.

I got a question y'all. I'm on chapter 6 and I just got an award for computing level 5 1st bandit challenge for tackling pickpocket outside of van horn. The game said I need to rob stage coaches and steel wagons to complete the next challenge . Only thing is at this point in the game my honor is high in fact I got a trophy for it and now that Arthur has tuberculosis I feel this is the redemption part of the story so I'm just trying to do as much good as I can. The question is can I do these challenges as john? Also what do I need to get done before I spring john out of prison and i. Wanted dead or alive? I already done all of the bounties. Are there any stranger mission s I need to complete etc. Before then?

@TonyDubbz nah I didn't switch to game chat but I got a racist vibe from that one motherfucker I was battling and he was cheating too he used some exploit that made me u able to hit him when be was ear an noc. I did drop him a couple of times though. Brooklyn queen and alba are warriors they love to fight.

Queen had that dude mad as fuck bruh & she be talking shit. He couldnt handle the fact that he was gettin dropped by a female, he started calling her all types of bitches but she was still lighting his ass up

Alba nice on the sticks to. I just feel like I level more when im runnin w/ Queens squad cause Alba dont be understanding that lobby is broken when missions start so we just end up in there wasting time

Online ain't really hitting on shit tbh

[/QUOTE]

They fucking up with the slow roll out of updates but ima be honest running with a squad that gets money and know some shit make this shit fun again for me. They put me up on a lot of shit and I be leveling like crazy so hopefully when the full release do drop i'll be straight money and level wise. These past 2 weeks its been double money and xp and its gonna be the same thing next week too i think so if u wanna level let me know and ill invite u

They fucking up with the slow roll out of updates but ima be honest running with a squad that gets money and know some shit make this shit fun again for me. They put me up on a lot of shit and I be leveling like crazy so hopefully when the full release do drop i'll be straight money and level wise. These past 2 weeks its been double money and xp and its gonna be the same thing next week too i think so if u wanna level let me know and ill invite u

Yea nigga put me on this weekend. Just dont have me following yall asses up and down the map, getting shot at, looking like dumbass.

Yea nigga put me on this weekend. Just dont have me following yall asses up and down the map, getting shot at, looking like dumbass.

the reason that shit happened was cause the crew we were with only had a small posse that could hold 4. These folks got posses that hold 8

These witnesses be something else. For every stranger I kill I gotta kill 2 more because they saw the shit. I just be trying to say wsup at their lil campsites

The witness system is just as bad as it was in red dead of 1. Rockstar needs to patch that shit. There's too many strangers out there in the open trails. As soon as you hogtie one witness here comes another. It's just as annoying as it was trying to break into the bank at Amarillo in part 1. The controls are still clunky also especially on horseback. Damn idiot horses parkour over every rock, porch and fence in this game and hitting R1 for brakes in this game causes the horse to interpret as "Go faster"

Played about 3weeks. Got to chapter 3 and my shit crashed. Said corrupt data error. The same error somehow fucked all my other games to and caused them to crash too.

Had to wipe my ps4 clean. Start from scratch.

My son is having a breakdown bcuz he just beat his spiderman same too

Played about 3weeks. Got to chapter 3 and my shit crashed. Said corrupt data error. The same error somehow fucked all my other games to and caused them to crash too.

Had to wipe my ps4 clean. Start from scratch.

My son is having a breakdown bcuz he just beat his spiderman same too
This got me CTFU.

Ive had the game about the same amount of time. Just coming to the end of chapter 2. I was doing well and all of a sudden I've got over 200 dollars of bounties on me in the only 2 areas ive got missions left in and only 70 dollars in my pocket. Might have to sell some of these platinum watches ive been hoarding. Does doing bounty hunter missions reduce the bounty on you? I have one of those available so ill probably have to do that just to make some scrilla if not reduce my own bounty.

Back