Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Golden Showers

U down for the pee play?

• Total voters

GOAT

🐐
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The question is simple. Would u partake in pee play if it was a requirement to hook up with the sex partner of your dreams.

Like for example.... U could smash prime Halle Berry or Salma Hayek but ONLY if u agree to piss on eachother.

Ladies.... Yall gonna let denzel piss on u? And in return would yall pee on him?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The question is simple. Would u partake in pee play if it was a requirement to hook up with the sex partner of your dreams.

Like for example.... U could smash prime Halle Berry or Salma Hayek but ONLY if u agree to piss on eachother.

Ladies.... Yall gonna let denzel piss on u? And in return would yall pee on him?
tenor.gif

Nope. No Poo poo or pee pee. No gangbangs with blood relatives. Don't nothing go near my butthole.

Almost anything else can be tried. Im sure theres some weird shit im totally spacing, but those the big ones.

Nope. Australian lady I worked with hinted at it, offered the box, but I declined. I don't want nothing I piss on. Don't care how bad she is.

They say that when A woman squirt, shess peeing, so unfortunately I've been pissed on.

Nope. Australian lady I worked with hinted at it, offered the box, but I declined. I don't want nothing I piss on. Don't care how bad she is.

They say that when A woman squirt, shess peeing, so unfortunately I've been pissed on.
In both female and male ejaculate there are amounts of urine. The amount changes though depending on last time they pissed or ejaculated lol.

I'd do the peeing, but I wouldn't be the one getting peed upon.

And it would have to be like a grand finale act, cause I ain't touching him after.
See this is where im at too.

Like i can do it if its like a cherry on top end of session straight to shower. Only way.

Thats why i cant fully vote no. Id prolly be lion.

Back