Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Top 10

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Top 25

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
I can tell you aint really listen to Pac, this shit sounds like a perspective from somebody who watched a VH1 special or some shit lol

Outside of the diss tracks to other rappers, show me the change in his music. For every Death Row era "gangsta" song u can find I can post a Pre Death row "gangsta" song. Same goes for any "conscious" song. U been watching too many E hollywood stories fam.

A531F723-19F9-41AB-872E-33C740AD3B57.gif

I already stated before I listened to Pac when he first came out...and EVERY nigga I know was listening to Death Row Pac so I’ve heard all his music plenty of times...that’s why I know exactly what I’m talking about fam lol...this nigga changed up and you said you would post tracks and or track listings to show me how he stayed tha same...where’s tha proof G??

View attachment 109437

I already stated before I listened to Pac when he first came out...and EVERY nigga I know was listening to Death Row Pac so I’ve heard all his music plenty of times...that’s why I know exactly what I’m talking about fam lol...this nigga changed up and you said you would post tracks and or track listings to show me how he stayed tha same...where’s tha proof G??

I already posted one earlier, here's some more "gangsta" shit

2 years before Death Row:

I can do this all day

giphy.gif

I already posted one earlier, here's some more "gangsta" shit

2 years before Death Row:

I can do this all day

If anything those songs help prove my point...he’s mostly talking about tha struggle of tha streets when it’s tha environment you’re brought up in and trying to survive INSTEAD OF being tha reason tha community is fucked up and perpetuating tha “I’m a banging ass fool loc ass G” persona his later songs portrayed....I got a little bit of shit going on so I can break down every line and point but YOU.... @Goldie ....YOU know exactly what I’m talking about nigga...you know there’s a difference lmao

If anything those songs help prove my point...he’s mostly talking about tha struggle of tha streets when it’s tha environment you’re brought up in and trying to survive INSTEAD OF being tha reason tha community is fucked up and perpetuating tha “I’m a banging ass fool loc ass G” persona his later songs portrayed....I got a little bit of shit going on so I can break down every line and point but YOU.... @Goldie ....YOU know exactly what I’m talking about nigga...you know there’s a difference lmao

He's talkin about drug dealing and killing on all the songs i posted. On the real the death row songs are more conscious now that think about it.

Show me these 'banging loc" songs lol

I'm telling u, this nigga Omar is a casual Pac fan who hasn't really listened to Pac outside of radio songs. Post these songs fam.

He's talkin about drug dealing and killing on all the songs i posted. On the real the death row songs are more conscious now that think about it.

I'm telling u, this nigga Omar is a casual Pac fan who hasn't really listened to Pac outside of radio songs. Post these songs fam.

Lmao....This nigga said that Death Row Pac is tha more conscious of tha 2 Pacs!! But...but....there is no difference in pre and post Death Row Pac!! Maaan @Goldie I appreciate my G...I know this is your hill fam...I might revisit this later on tonight when I get time...let’s be clear....I’M NOT QUITTING GUYS!! I just don’t have tha time to rebuttal like I need to wit’ THIS nigga lmao

And I don’t listen to no fuckin’ radio either my nigga

:ghost:Lmao

And while I’m handling my business I’ll be holding my breath waiting for these bars/lyrics that you bout to bless us wit my nigga lol

:huh:

On the real I think when niggas think of Death Row Pac the first thing they think of is how hard he was going at Biggie and the rest of these niggas. But the MUSIC was exactly the same.

Pre DR/ DR

Dear mama/ mamas just a lil girl
I get around/ how do u want it
Keep your head up/ I aint mad at u
Trapped/ White mans world
Brenda's got a baby/ Baby dont cry

It's all the same shit.

Pac was already affiliated with mobbed out rappers from the Bay, gang bangers from LA (Thug Life), street dudes from Jersey (Outlawz) and dope dealers in NY (Live Squad) long before he got locked up and got on Death Row. He was just angrier when he got out and stepped his work ethic up even more.

Lol

Niggas put this much energy into Pac??

Some hills ain’t worth dying on

Pac was also affiliated wit’ Jada Pinkett and a nigga tha wears a fake plastic nose...

:hahaha:

Back