Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj is the most muted artist on Spotify

this kinda funny and sad

she the most muted while people was threatening to pull their music b/c R.kelly

Didnt mute Lupe tho.

Miggas be fakin the funk

i muted those artist as their music came on...

:ghost:

thanks for the reminder though..

I should also point out that my spotify dont even randomly play Lupe so i guess they dont fuck wit em
either but ima go on and mute em anyways..

Spotify might be on to something. I found that I get more enjoyment when I watch her videos on mute too.

eh, idk

im sure the data would be the same on youtube, but the views tell a different story

she should drop the nastiest high energy baby oil fueled twerk fest video in 4K with no audio.....just cuz

fuck it, do the visuals for a whole album in silence....the digital video code comes exclusively with the hard copy

call it "An Ass For Radio".....bet it sells out

She’s overseas hiding, ever since it came out that she was dating a rapist-murderer. Her fans weren’t having it; so she cancelled the U.S. tour.

Lmaoooo i didnt hear about that. Then she was defending her pedo brother too?? Chick was on top of the world but losing everything.

She's more than likely set for life, but i dont see her being successful in music much longer. She probably has a ton of other business ventures by now though and a silent partner in stuff so she wouldnt ever have to work.

Damn I feel kinda bad they didn't have to release that info lol[/QUOTE

Feel bad. She was on queen radio basically trashing mad artists and been hating on almost all the female artist that came out since she been on. That shit she was pullin on Remy is unforgivable.
How u try to stop someone bag who just came out of jail n got a family to feed tryinta make up for lost time

i never understood the niki hype. from her cartoonish sambo ass cooning.....

to her fake ass Lil' Kim routine.....
ff6c3ead525875917f44da847417e109.jpg

lil-kim-young-album-cover.jpg

to her fake ass....
1700420_nikkyminaj_obanaija_jpeg844a88ab8229c2e356d87f4cb2afb1d1

i never understood the hype. and she is far from a dope mc. mia x, mc lyte, da brat>>>>>>>>

this shit aint true. how come no media outlets, or even spotify, is saying this? does spotify even release their numbers? every mention of this in any hip hop forum all cite the same tweet.

I am not a nicki fan (or hater) but this shit doesn't appear to be true.

Back