Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Top 5 Most Anticipated Albums of 2019

I don't get the hype behind them. I never heard anything I liked from them yet. I'ma check out Reason though.

Cole got summin’ wit’ them and J.I.D. Probably tha most unique/talented artists coming out Tha A IMO....lyrics, flow and production for EarthGang and J.I.D. are like a breathe of fresh air...

Future Hndrxx - The WZRD
Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana
Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa - "2009"
2 Chainz - Rap or Go to the League
Schoolboy Q - Album 5

Non-hip hop: Buju Banton new shit
Agree with this.

Plus Step Brothers 4
Weeknd new album

This not too bad.

This off their new album coming out if I’m not mistaken...just curious what songs you heard from them that you don’t like?? Is that tha only song you’ve heard you do like??

This off their new album coming out if I’m not mistaken...just curious what songs you heard from them that you don’t like?? Is that tha only song you’ve heard you do like??

They just come off as a great value version of outkast. One of the dudes in the group even dresses like him. I think they talented af but I just gotta listen to them more. I Heard that voodoo and meditate song, it wasn't bad but just didn't blow me away.

They just come off as a great value version of outkast. One of the dudes in the group even dresses like him. I think they talented af but I just gotta listen to them more. I Heard that voodoo and meditate song, it wasn't bad but just didn't blow me away.

Nah...you can definitely tell they’re influenced by Kast but they’re definitely their own thing...flow wise and lyrically...like I said J Cole picked them and J.I.D. outta tha A for a reason...they toured wit Ab Soul too...niggaz are legit

Nah...you can definitely tell they’re influenced by Kast but they’re definitely their own thing...flow wise and lyrically...like I said J Cole picked them and J.I.D. outta tha A for a reason...they toured wit Ab Soul too...niggaz are legit
I'll try again with them fam.

Back