Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Soon Is Too Soon.....

I think it really depends on how you feel about the person

I would never have been as quick with mine if my wife wasnt the person she is

the 1 year comments sound long af, but I get it....a lot of people end up dealing w/ bullshit and splitting up and now the kids are all bent about it and shit....so its touchy

if she has wife/mother qualities and you feel like that about her, I dont see the point of waiting so long

but you gotta know you're ready to lock it down too! dont do all that if you know you still looking around and entertaining other women

this is a question that requires a lot of honesty with oneself....

people who are serial daters should not be bringing every person they fucking around they kids.

i know men and women who do this, and it makes me sick, because every time i mention it, i'm the bad guy..

but if u just fucking someone, u know yall just fucking, there's no stable relationship or foundation to build on... they shouldn't be meeting your kids..

and i get it, every thing ain't gotta be in the dark, but shit... it just ain't a good look in my personal opinion....

if for any reason me and my lady don't make it together...

whoever i fuck next only seeing my kids on facebook, they ain't never meeting them....

i'm very funny about that shit....

even before i had kids i was funny about people i was just fucking meeting anyone in my personal life....

after children and a marriage, i would be even worse....cuz i'm already certain i ain't getting married again...so i don't think i'd let anyone in to see them even once

I dealt wit a chick who child I met after just 3 months of dealing.

Things were cool...then she started talkin that "I want you to be her step daddy" talk during that 3rd month...

giphy-1 (3).gif

It depended on our chemistry and how dates went.....

After that ..I think if things are going too good to the point I want them to meet my kids ..I'mma pick a fight.
How she handles that fight determines if we move to meeting my kids ...

I judged women that let me meet their kids. Ima whole load of fucked up...what's wrong wit u? I mean I ain't no child predator or nothing..but u dont know that.

Potential?! Nah I’m kiddin.

Shit gotta be serious. I’m talking months. My son something else tho, he be sliding in tryna meet people.

Back