Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Bronchitis and like...I’m sad as fuck.
I’m over here nearly coughing up a lung and I’m almost certain I’m on the verge of it becoming pneumonia. I still worked today though, blah.

My truth is sad but atleast i'm not serious about flirting, even though every female here is fine and I like everyone very much, I don't plan on being around much longer, my dad is in bad shape and thats all I have left, when that day comes, i'm gonna find someone I trust to babysit my dog and I will say i will be back...thats where the lie starts...cause I won't be coming back...imagine smilining and joking every day knowing exactly how your gonna die day after day and wondering how much it will hurt, tmi but it will just be me and noone will know and know one will know, it will be at my old tree house,just me and memories, luckily though I started bleeding again today internally so maybe I will just die natuarlly, who knows depression sucks, if you have friends that are going through some shit, check in on em, they might not have anyone....cyall

I don't get the eating ass fad.....I rather eat a bag of chips and just have normal coutious and enjoy an ice cold sprite after

My truth is sad but atleast i'm not serious about flirting, even though every female here is fine and I like everyone very much, I don't plan on being around much longer, my dad is in bad shape and thats all I have left, when that day comes, i'm gonna find someone I trust to babysit my dog and I will say i will be back...thats where the lie starts...cause I won't be coming back...imagine smilining and joking every day knowing exactly how your gonna die day after day and wondering how much it will hurt, tmi but it will just be me and noone will know and know one will know, it will be at my old tree house,just me and memories, luckily though I started bleeding again today internally so maybe I will just die natuarlly, who knows depression sucks, if you have friends that are going through some shit, check in on em, they might not have anyone....cyall
This post gave me life

Close this chapter and start writing the next one. Do it soon......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back