Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does being a decent person come easy for you? Or must you really try to be decent?

If you have crossed me, manipulated me, played mind games, demanded too much of my time and affection, lied to me, or any other sort of bullshit I'm not keen on interacting with you in any manner.

Depending on the magnitude of the error is the level of distance I place between us. Errors accumulate. I don't fuck around and I'm shrewd af in my decisions.

However, you can bet, if I saw you dying on the side of the road idc how much I hate you I would help you. Not because I want to but because something inside makes me.

If you have crossed me, manipulated me, played mind games, demanded too much of my time and affection, lied to me, or any other sort of bullshit I'm not keen on interacting with you in any manner.

Depending on the magnitude of the error is the level of distance I place between us. Errors accumulate. I don't fuck around and I'm shrewd af in my decisions.

However, you can bet, if I saw you dying on the side of the road idc how much I hate you I would help you. Not because I want to but because something inside makes me.

This post is spot on. That is me down to the T

Oh if they die they die...

naturally decent, respectful, fair, etc

i have to really try to be social and "wholesome" for other people tho.....its hard for me to care outside of my family, and I really hate spending my time with or around people I dont care about, doing things that I dont care about lol

I'll give you my last, but I dont wanna hear the whole sob story about why you need it

I'll hold the elevator door for you but im not making small talk on the way up

like Du mentioned, I can be real pessimistic and I project a lot of my ways and experiences on everybody......so everybody's up to something but just hiding it in my eyes....I cant do shit without suspicion or asking questions that make everybody uncomfortable lol

thats one of the things I said im trying to leave behind in the other thread

Back