Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION DON'T BELIEVE HYPE: THE HALL OF HYPE

Gotdamn niggas saying anything in here.

Some of yall not sticking to the premise of the thread. Your listing athletes that have made accomplishments.

nice thread idea.
im gonna catch heat for mine...but i wouldnt have it any other way

donovan mcnabb
Lonzo ball
Eli Manning
Conor mcgregor
Tyler perry-movies but im on a role damn it
steph curry-without the team around him..he wouldnt have the looks he got.
Lennox lewis- he was a big man..bigger than most...and when matched with the same size...he lost and retired.
Shaq- another nigga that was just big and strong...but no skill.
George st peirre- ole dry hump champ. yo i laid on that nigga for 15 minutes...wheres my belt.
chris weidman- just lucky....twice..where he at now? a case of another person lose and not him winning.
Brock lesnar- what needs to be said?
Roy jones jr.- quick and flashy......but no fundamentals.
Vladimir Kiltscho- see lennox lewis
Oscar de la Hoya- the golden boy. ole throw everything in the last minutes to win a round ass messican
jermaine taylor- wild and strong...but not a good athlete. always telegraphed his punches..bhop called it the bow and arrow.

and ill be back.
the original hater has spoken

Bruh........... as much as I hated Lennox Lewis you're wrong. That's a bullshit excuse to use considering mike Tyson was 18 years old and like 5'10 knocking niggas as tall as 6'4 out. Lennox had a great trainer in Emanuel Stewart to polish him up. That's why he became so good. The two guys that knocked him out were Oliver mcall, 6'2, and Hasim Rahman was like 6'2

He super trash now but Eli manning got two superbowl ring and mvps. Now it wouldn't be too far fetched to say his name got him in the door.

I dont know how you can like vick but have donavan mcnabb on this list. Vick didn't develop into a pocket qb until he came back to the league with the eagles. Before that he was just a great athlete who was fast, had a strong arm and was winging it every game.

I want go argue Roy too but I'll be back for that unless someone beats me to it.

I agree with some of your list. I'll even throw Joe calzaghe in there. He got his wins from throwing mass punches even if they weren't landing.

Gotdamn niggas saying anything in here.

Some of yall not sticking to the premise of the thread. Your listing athletes that have made accomplishments.

Bruh........... as much as I hated Lennox Lewis you're wrong. That's a bullshit excuse to use considering mike Tyson was 18 years old and like 5'10 knocking niggas as tall as 6'4 out. Lennox had a great trainer in Emanuel Stewart to polish him up. That's why he became so good. The two guys that knocked him out were Oliver mcall, 6'2, and Hasim Rahman was like 6'2

He super trash now but Eli manning got two superbowl ring and mvps. Now it wouldn't be too far fetched to say his name got him in the door.

I dont know how you can like vick but have donavan mcnabb on this list. Vick didn't develop into a pocket qb until he came back to the league with the eagles. Before that he was just a great athlete who was fast, had a strong arm and was winging it every game.

I want go argue Roy too but I'll be back for that unless someone beats me to it.

I agree with some of your list. I'll even throw Joe calzaghe in there. He got his wins from throwing mass punches even if they weren't landing.
from what i remember rahman and mccall was more 1 punch deals.
rahman was like a journeyman and mccall ..ehhh. good chin but not mentally stable. i would argue lewis felt himself in both loses and thats why he lost. lewis had a great jab...but because of his height and reach..he was able to dominate. but when he came against the klit....he wasnt built for it.
he was a good bigger man in a big man sport. same reason the lil klit went on to reign like he did.
and you cant bring up tyson...he was a special type dude,.

and i dont like donavan because he had no heart. nigga throwing up in huddles in the super bowl...and then he didnt want to create a possible dynasty by taking less money to keep TO. thats fuck niggas shit.

and yes, fuck eli.
was it the team or was it eli that won them bowls?

and like i said about roy......very elite reflexes but no skill. dont let flash blind you. as soon as his reflexes dulled...he was the nigga to steal on. word to tarver.

and please dont bring up calzage.....that coke head. he stayed in europe and pittypatted his way to a record. ole fight old niggas after the fact ass nigga

Back