Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Reason ABW Was Down This Morning

damn I was just talking bout this similar shit happening on the the IC back in the day to @Sion like a week ago lol

@Goldie you can't be having these thots do the Thanos finger snap and have your shit gone mayne!

Goldie: "Fellow ABWs.........I don't feel so good!"

Part of me believes there was a "fair use" case to be made here, especially since the images that were posted link to and display actual IG posts made by ole girl, but I doubt you wanted to go through that.

lol yall can get your jokes off, but I just wanna assure yall that ABW won't be going anywhere and that her or any other person can't bring ABW down. The site went down cuz I took too many days to respond to my Hosting provider. With that said, I can get a new hosting provider in 10 mins.

Oh shit lmao.....I’m in fucking tears ....I like Ciera too...bought a couple of things for my chicks from Babes and Felines or whatever her line is called....@goldie u really ain’t gotta take shit down, but it’s at ur discretion

@Ciera Rogers, get in here & address your low self-esteem. After you answer, then what that mouth do?

Poll should be re-opened so everybody can go and vote for Ravie out of spite... And Goldie you need to go ahead and change your vote as well.

ya'll niggas better keep that same energy when she sign up

i see some of the yolk still on niggas face after Brianna posted

Just checked out her instagram.

She's smashable, but nothing to go crazy over.

Jumpoff/sidechick status at best.

ya'll niggas better keep that same energy when she sign up

i see some of the yolk still on niggas face after Brianna posted

I made a thread like that in G&S, when some hefty broad posted up her qualifications for a man to approach her on Twitter and she got clowned by the internet HOARD. The broad actually signed up and replied to the thread and the clowning continued even with her in the thread.

https://allhiphop.vanillacommunitie...ists-her-ideal-man-on-twitter-hilarity-ensues

She signed up on page 4. @Evil Morty, Kai, @Lou Cypher, AP21, and some of everybody had something to say to her ass.

Like you said @AP21 I would hope they keep that same energy if Ciera signs up.

Back