Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Bolded...should be solid. I'll watch.
Yeah the pilot surprisingly worked pretty well, I love both Tim meadows and Brian callens characters should be cool seeing how it plays out. Nia long will be in it too. Cant remember what role she plays tho

Yeah the pilot surprisingly worked pretty well, I love both Tim meadows and Brian callens characters should be cool seeing how it plays out. Nia long will be in it too. Cant remember what role she plays tho

Bolded...

tumblr_mx3o0k5hA31rhqawlo1_500.gif

Im surprised there isn't a thread made up for this is us. That's the best show on now. It really having you feel all emotional the way you think something will happen won't because it's something else. And they leaving the best cliffhanger's thru out the season

Has anybody watched the show called a million little things? Dude commits suicide and one of"his good friend"is sleeping with his wife. It's a ok show so far fell like they trying to catch on to this is us

R-7756695-1448136206-9419.jpeg.jpg

Jus binged Better Call Saul.....it was iight. Jus turn into saul goodman already. First 1/2 of season was a struggle watch for me tho. I dont give af bout jimmy sellin cell phones. But when those dudes started building the meth lab it started to pick up. Last 1/2 of the season was much better. All the stuff w gus, nacho n the twins was gangsta. Tho i refuse to believe Mike had such a big role to play in building Gus's meth lab. Im glad i binged this n didnt watch week to week, cuz basically every ep ends with a cliff hanger or jus when the ep picks up. lol. Looking forward to season 5 tho and a Pinkman cameo.

man, The Sinner season 2 was....not as good at the first

the reveal was predictable once the pool of suspects started getting smaller

it just didnt have the same feel the first one did once you got to the reveal episode

Back