Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

She didn’t have a rainy day account?? She one of the original dick chasers and now she gotta be fed at the Kardashian’s table...

1*2k-r4IDb5tuL9g32T6PDEQ@2x.gif

Last edited:
Future ain't put her up on how to manage her finances? Ain't shoot no tips while he was giving her backshots?

"Yeeeaaahhh...this pussy feels so good...naw for real tho...what you really need to do, is diversify your portfolio. Put some money into an ETF accoun...AWWW SHYT! I like dat..."

Last edited:

:( Early in the wee hours of the morning, while y’all was snoring loud as fuck under your Black Friday sale comforter, Belcalis “Cardi B” Cepheus uploaded a video on IG. Displayed above, Cardi is alone in a room wearing a wig from the City Girl’s video shoot letting the world know that her and Kulture’s dad are no longer together. With a raspy low voice and constantly playing with her hair, Cardi told us that she fell out of love.

This video appeared shortly after a video of Kulture’s dad on FaceTime with one of those Dr. Miami fat transfer specials talking about having a threesome with rapper Cuban doll. Both ladies would spill more tea on social media that will lead to Kulture’s father calling bullshit and no cap to the allegations.

The “Clout Chaser” as she’s called by Cuban Doll will upload her IG press release apologizing.

Many are saying publicity stunt since Kulture’s dad album is dropping next week, Kulture’s picture randomly appearing on Cardi’s IG, etc.

Could this be true or is Cardi smarter than we think??

Last edited:
But...but...where was all that sista 2 sista unity when she was talkin that 3sum talk??

And are REALLY surprised this happened? Really? I mean if you are surprised by this...kys.

But...but...where was all that sista 2 sista unity when she was talkin that 3sum talk??

And are REALLY surprised this happened? Really? I mean if you are surprised by this...kys.

Not surprised but I do feel for her because relationships are already hard but social media/public relationships have to be harder

Not surprised but I do feel for her because relationships are already hard but social media/public relationships have to be harder

Brotha wasn't ready for marriage. That was obvious. Them skally wag hefas out there only exposing shyt just to garner attention. This why I loathe social media to this degree.

And you would think these dumbazzz muthafuccas would learn by now folks was tryin wanting their downfall from the jump. Expose his azzzz...make her look stupid for being wit him. That was their goal. Smh

Back