Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Sneaker Releases

They selling kicks for over $1000 and I see all these IG chicks blowing they rent money on em SMMFH. There are way nicer kicks out there. People following these fucking trends not knowing better SMMFH

Yeah, the hype has whats partly put me off collecting sneakers these days, no way Im lining up for hours etc to get sneaks or paying over retail and I wouldnt wear Yeezy's if someone gave them to me, seriously I would sell them 'at retail' to someone haha... I'll wake up at 8am to cop some sneakers or enter an online raffle but thats about as much out my way Im going... Its fckn crazy what companies and society get people do these days to get sneakers, and its got the point its almost embarrassing to wear certain sneakers I like just because hype beasts are wearing them smh but yeah them 'offwhite' Nikes (aside from the prestos) I thought were weak and people were going crazy over them and paying crazy money for them...

Im all for the hunt with sneaker collecting, I think its part of the culture, Ive travelled on a train for couple hours to cop some sneakers before but now imo sneaker the culture has changed to fact that it it feels like EVERYONE is a 'sneakerhead', but are only 'sneakerheads' because of what they see on social media etc or they buy sneakers because they have hook up then re sale at a massive profit, and have no care for sneakers at all, for me thats not what the sneaker culture/community should be about... And these social media 'sneakerheads' prolly really couldnt tell you fck all about the history of sneakers or the sneaker culture from way back in the 70s or 80s to present and how really the idea was wear sneakers that people didnt know about or were not rocking, so they would ask you 'where you get those?' now it seems people all want to the the opposite and wear the same schitt...

Which leads to a segway haha this was a great read and I learned look from this book tbh...

9780972592086.jpg

this is what happens when the gatekeepers dont step in and put a stop to shit

How legit are the online sneaker sites? Are they getting shit straight from Nike? Suggest some good ones.

I dont fck with Flight Club as they are a consignment store... I would only ever pay retail for kicks, some sites I use: Bait, Patta, FootPatrol, Packer, SneakersnStuff, Kith, Shinzo, Hannon, End, Livestock, Urban Industry, Overkill etc just do research...

I dont fck with Flight Club as they are a consignment store... I would only ever pay retail for kicks, some sites I use: Bait, Patta, FootPatrol, Packer, SneakersnStuff, Kith, Shinzo, Hannon, End, Livestock, Urban Industry, Overkill etc just do research...
If only some of those were based in the US and not UK lol

Back