Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donald Trump Says ‘Our Ancestors Tamed a Continent' and ‘We Are Not Going to Apologize for America’

Lol at the most demonic, bloodthirsty and savage mothafuckas planet earth has ever seen 5aming anything. Im waiting for someone to tell me who the first native American was that crossed the Atlantic, invaded Europe, waged biological warfare on a hemispheric scale, enslaved the few survivors and stole their land and resources. As usual Trump has his history and facts all wrong.

If anyone or anyplace needed to be tamed it was the barbaric hordes of murderers who invaded this hemisphere and the frozen continent that produced them. The worse mistake humanity ever made was allowing those devils to leave those God forsaken caves of the Caucasus mountains. We should have left them there fucking animals and crawling on all 4s just as we found them. Mankind has been paying for that mistake ever since.

Canadian niggas stay with these passive ass IC nigga shots like they wasn’t on the IC...like they ain’t IC niggas...like Goldie ain’t a IC nigga

Fuck this topic, Trump don’t bother me....just see niggas getting real comfortable with that “IC nigga” shit

Niggas switch boards and start becoming who they always wanted to be smh

Who were you on the ic?

Everything I say on here I already said on the ic multiple times. Mofos are just like the white people I came across.

Lol at the most demonic, bloodthirsty and savage mothafuckas planet earth has ever seen 5aming anything. Im waiting for someone to tell me who the first native American was that crossed the Atlantic, invaded Europe, waged biological warfare on a hemispheric scale, enslaved the few survivors and stole their land and resources. As usual Trump has his history and facts all wrong.

If anyone or anyplace needed to be tamed it was the barbaric hordes of murderers who invaded this hemisphere and the frozen continent that produced them. The worse mistake humanity ever made was allowing those devils to leave those God forsaken caves of the Caucasus mountains. We should have left them there fucking animals and crawling on all 4s just as we found them. Mankind has been paying for that mistake ever since.

What's even funnier is that when those pieces of shit came over here he land was already tamed. The field were plowed and seeds were sown and vast wilderness had already been cleared for farmland and villages. What they also fail to teach folks is that the Jamestown "settlement" was at first an utter failure and there is evidence of cannibalism. Also, those savages didn't even know how to bathe before contact with the Natives.

Back