Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They need to switch those titles back to the right show and hopefully it's not like new day and street profits where they just hand them to each other

Some people were saying they could combine the womens titles.

i hope thats not what they planning on doing.. but they definitely teasing Charlotte vs Becky. Maybe its just for Survivor Series

Lol whyyyyy is he embarrassing himself like this? It sounds like a diss but not even any sneak disses or direct disses here to anybody. I thought he was about to start naming dropping with that intro lol

closest we getting to a name drop is him dissing them niggas to a Young Buck instrumental

lot of subs in this tho

fucking hilarious
i can’t front, i love his shit talking. romans too comfortable to be playing a character. these might be his real thoughts lol
I think I read an interview somewhere Seth did where he said “The Tribal Chief” Character Roman is playing is really him turned up…like how Austin, Rock, Cena did with their characters

seth said he a cool dude and a legit locker room leader but he is definitely over 9000 cocky

Sad part is Punk is the one who kind of put him on out of FCW and recommended him to be in the SHEILD and to be his security guys. I think their friends behind all this or it would seem kind of shady to just be talking ish.
Punk wanted Chris Hero to be The Shield muscle. It was HHH/WWE decision to put Roman with them

Back