Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kamala Harris thinks Tupac is the best rapper alive

tenor.gif
Hiphop ain't change, you just aint the target audience no mo, so you can see how ridiculous hiphop is

Fashion game ain't change, you just aint the target audience no mo, so you can see how ridiculous the cost per ugly product is

Health game ain't change, you just ain't the target audience no mo, so you can understand why so much of your excercise is rooted outside of conventional means

Politicians ain't change, you just ain't the target audience no mo

Appreciate that your link to the matrix was severed and enjoy a more mentally free life before you become the target audience again in your 60s

Come man yall gotta stop looking at this like children. This ain't for yall, this is for the children. Its supposed to be ridiculous to yall, ur all adults. Dont take offense, be appreciative that you gained enough wisdom in your life to recognize the stupidity in it. Cause I promise to you that this shit tracks with kids. The same way bill playing a sax tracked with the youth, and older blacks saw the bs in it.

the children who were huge tupac fans are adults now. i’m not sure how much influence pac’s music has on folks born after 2000

the children who were huge tupac fans are adults now. i’m not sure how much influence pac’s music has on folks born after 2000
Like the children of the 90s would have thought it was cool for a politician to know who run dmc was even tho we ain't listen to that shit.. like I said man, shit dont track wit you cause It ain't meant to.

Come man yall gotta stop looking at this like children. This ain't for yall, this is for the children. Its supposed to be ridiculous to yall, ur all adults. Dont take offense, be appreciative that you gained enough wisdom in your life to recognize the stupidity in it. Cause I promise to you that this shit tracks with kids. The same way bill playing a sax tracked with the youth, and older blacks saw the bs in it.

yea but Tupac died in 1996 wouldn’t lil Wayne be an easier person to use

And about older black peoples thinking Bill playing the sax was bs why we as the older blacks can’t say this is bs? Before the other niggas wake up and say this is not a big deal. In this instance it’s not. But if we look at the bigger picture y’all don’t get offended when they think the best way to appeal to black people is music and entertainment. Yes they try other ways but this shit shouldn’t get press and they don’t gotta be able to dance and use seasoning

Like the children of the 90s would have thought it was cool for a politician to know who run dmc was even tho we ain't listen to that shit.. like I said man, shit dont track wit you cause It ain't meant to.
You never heard of the Jackson 5 because you weren't born in the 60s?

yea but Tupac died in 1996 wouldn’t lil Wayne be an easier person to use
She cant use lil wayne because he still relevant and can still perform an action or perform a song that's counterproductive to her image. 2pac cant do anything to further damage her image because hes passed. For ever bad lyric someone could qoute, she could quote a positive lyric, for ever bad image someone could post, she could post a positive image. Plus, even tho kids arent into pac, they know Pac is seen as a great so they at least understand pac.

So for her to appeal to the children, politically, Pac is the best choice. I keep tellin yall man. Yall gotta look at the shit different, life is absolute bullshit and you dont matter. Look at the world from a stand point of you absolutely not mattering to anyone else but yourself and the game wit the schemes outlined gets played right infront of you.

And I'm 37 so when I say children I'm talking the 18-25 demo

The 25-35 demo already voting them to spite trump

The 35-45 demo that's iffy

The 45- and above demo are stone cold dems that vote blue no matter what.

Her job ...listen, her "job" what she has been assigned to do..is to appeal to a demographic

The way Biden was assigned to a white demographic for Obama

The "Surrogates" gone round up the rest of the sheep.

This shit is strategy, she just dont wake up in the morning and do what the fuck she want

Back