Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie Let's Do A 2Pac Versus Biggie Battle. I'm Biggie - You're 2Pac

so there's only a handful of albums to choose from that have as many good songs.

And that's my point, there's no album you can choose that has as many classic songs as AEOM. You can pick ANY album you want.

There's a bunch of double albums and none have as many classic songs as AEOM.

Most albums have atleast 10 songs, we can go 10 songs vs 10 songs, pick any album you want.

You're saying that All Eyes On Me has more good songs than any other album, which is subjective.

But considering that it's a double album IT SHOULD have more good songs than any other album.

I already took a poll and people think Wu Tang Forever and Life After Death are closer to being 5 Mics than All Eyes On Me

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.11.05 PM.png

You're saying that All Eyes On Me has more good songs than any other album, which is subjective.

But considering that it's a double album IT SHOULD have more good songs than any other album.

I already took a poll and people think Wu Tang Forever and Life After Death are closer to being 5 Mics than All Eyes On Me

View attachment 314777

Fake Nostalgia votes most niggas don’t know these albums outside the singles

And that's my point, there's no album you can choose that has as many classic songs as AEOM. You can pick ANY album you want.

There's a bunch of double albums and none have as many classic songs as AEOM.

Most albums have atleast 10 songs, we can go 10 songs vs 10 songs, pick any album you want.

Lol, AEOM top ten is not better than LAD top ten.

Being that ABW has become a Nas stan site, I'd prefer a Pac vs Nas battle.

But aight, 20 vs 20 pac vs big? @5 Grand

You start it off.

Being that ABW has become a Nas stan site, I'd prefer a Pac vs Nas battle.

But aight, 20 vs 20 pac vs big? @5 Grand

You start it off.

AEOM vs a Nas album or 2PAC vs Nas in general?

If the latter, lets go. We need some real judges. I'm not trying hear ALL About You is better than some track off Illmatic cause you regularly hear @Loquacious humming it at the laundromat.

Party? PARTY?!?

Nas never made a song that'll ring off in a party. Lol @ Braveheart Party making the bitches bust it open.

You Owe Me and Oochie Wally would get a bigger reaction at a party than All About You.

You Owe Me and Oochie Wally would get a bigger reaction at a party than All About You.

Ochie Wally was already a hit before Nas jumped on it and had the wackest verse on the song.

You Owe Me?

Jay-Z-So-So-Music-Video.gif

"The game's fucked up
Nigga's beats is bangin', nigga, your hooks did it
Your lyrics didn't—your gangsta look did it" = PAC

Back