Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Would You Do: So your wifey takes your son to the nail salon & allows him get fingernails painted rainbow colors..

Swizz frontin... The thing I hate most about this liberal trans crap that they're pushing on the kids is that people wouldn't even be here if their parents thought like this.

If your fucking father had on nail polish your mother would have passed and you wouldn't have been born. Fact

My son wouldn’t be at the nail salon to begin with first off... Only time back in the day that was happening was when moms didn’t have anyone to watch they kid (I was one of em). I hated being there and I know my mom wouldn’t go out her way to paint my nails and neither would I. It’s all pretty foolish. “Explore feminine energy”, just call the shit what it is.

i dont really care tbh. i doubt getting nails painted can influence a child's sexual preference
That in and of itself, probably not. But it's the whole 'there is no gender related colors, toys, clothes, hobbies, sports, careers, etc etc etc' is getting to be a bit outrageous. Maybe I'm getting old and set in 'the old ways' but doesn't it seem 'off' to others too? Like wtf? Where is this all taking us? Where will we be 50 years from now?

We fell for the trap. Shit became ramped up x100 every since gays could become married. All of sudden we got to accept all this other faggotry and we let gays influence children. I remember back then I use to think what ever two consenting adults do behind doors is none of my business. How ignorant I was. The snowball affect from that taught me a lesson. Don’t support degenerates. You give them inch then they going to push having grown men read your kids books while your child sit on their lap.

Swizz frontin... The thing I hate most about this liberal trans crap that they're pushing on the kids is that people wouldn't even be here if their parents thought like this.

If your fucking father had on nail polish your mother would have passed and you wouldn't have been born. Fact
100%

I dont know why women love verbally encouraging the behavior in men that they are not attracted to.

Heterosexual women flock to gay parades in droves, laugh and applaud at the limp wristed, jegging wearing, vouging metro/homosexual males, cheer when boys "bravely" come out the closet... and at the end of the day, they spread their legs for a masculine alpha male who is the epitome of what the world would call toxic.

This isn't progressive. This is regressive and they are endangering the future of their own people.

giphy.gif

I don't like a bunch of shirtless niggas in a room together dancing around, saggin, and grabbin their dicks.

pauses all around.

The more we as a people keep going against our nature to appease peoples feelings the worse off we as a society we will keep becoming. That goes for more than this homosexual bullshit

100%

I dont know why women love verbally encouraging the behavior in men that they are not attracted to.

Heterosexual women flock to gay parades in droves, laugh and applaud at the limp wristed, jegging wearing, vouging metro/homosexual males, cheer when boys "bravely" come out the closet... and at the end of the day, they spread their legs for a masculine alpha male who is the epitome of what the world would call toxic.

This isn't progressive. This is regressive and they are endangering the future of their own people.

At the bold probably they still have to interact with men they aren't attracted to/fucking. That's not rocket science. As for the thread itself it's just nails. Dudes been painting their nails for years and it's yet to turn or influence somebody to be gay just by putting colors on their fingers.

Back