Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Yall let the pelicans score 116 on yall without Ingram how are you upbeat about thisb

Literally the first thing I posted was "we didn't play well"....dont see what I was upbeat about other then Gordon not playing like shit

We lost our best perimeter defender and got a W on the road for our 4th in a row....Its an 82 game season, sometimes you have to take it for what it is and move on to the next game

Even with the L that was an impresive performance with no Lowry or Ibaka and a second night of a back to back, Toronto was running on fumes and didnt have anything left in the tank im the 4th

Witg that being said 44 minutes for Siakam and 45 minutes for Van Vleet on the second night of a back to back is insane but I understand wanting to get this win

I love watching the Raptors play defense, still might end up a top 5 defensive team even without Kawhi and Green......I like that Boucher kid a lot, they type of bouncy 4/5 the Rockets desperately need

My young niggaz go in to niggaz houses and whoop’em so bad, the GM had to hold a press conference.

Our young core has looked very promising. And we’ve only gotten a chance to see 2 of our 3 first round picks. The guy we picked ahead of Kevin Porter Jr. still hasn’t played due to injury. Kid by the name of Dylan Windler, excellent shooter, can’t wait til he gets out there.

#PleaseStaySleep
#TheProcessHasBegan
#AndItsOffToAGreatStart

Back