Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got dragged to my first heavy metal concert over the weekend n ended up enjoying it (dont even listen to metal)

Went so far as gettin drunk n jumpin in the mosh pit my girl been hatin ever since

"I guess it just activated a gene in u"

"U mfs (cacs) cant dance u gotta run around in circles n elbow each other"

"That shit dont even have rhythm"

"Whites dont have culture (makes references to Step in the Name of Love and Cha cha Slide crossing boundaries)"

Due to my impeccable R&B playlist i think she almost forgot she was dating a h'white

Rude awakening for her. All the while i knew she wasnt grateful that she didnt have to change the song when i was DJ'ing heat with 2% neanderthal in my bloods

Think ima marry this gal before she smarten up

If a nigga pulled out a table and had a whole dinner table with wine in that lil ass bag bringing me mad attention I would laugh and smile too.
Nigga You Gay Homo Sexual GIF - NiggaYouGay HomoSexual Zesty GIFs

Got dragged to my first heavy metal concert over the weekend n ended up enjoying it (dont even listen to metal)

Went so far as gettin drunk n jumpin in the mosh pit my girl been hatin ever since

"Whites dont have culture (makes references to Step in the Name of Love and Cha cha Slide crossing boundaries)"

Due to my impeccable R&B playlist i think she almost forgot she was dating a h'white

Rude awakening for her. All the while i knew she wasnt grateful that she didnt have to change the song when i was DJ'ing heat with 2% neanderthal in my bloods

690285e.gif

We do that ISH too. We just did it to "throw them bows"... and "Don't start no sh*t won't be no sh*t"

Sigh.... Those were the days.

Thinking Pac.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back