Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this brown skin thing fallin for me.cute..job...no kids....own place

40010208971_356a5eed8e_o.gif

Time to fuck her life up

But ya wasn't keke'ing when he made that flood comment about you a while back tho.

I wish I could find that post. Straight azzzhole. Lol
Perhaps that's why I think him being a piece of shit is funny...idk

@Goldie ...Yo my nigga...you were a point of defusing and escalation during an argument wit’ my sons mom...she signed my seed up for ROTC for his freshman year in high school...I flipped and told her to take him out cuz I don’t know any real niggaz who were ever in that shit...she telling me all these dumbass talking points they fed her trying to justify it but I wasn’t hearing it...then I said “You know what?! My nigga Goldie seems to be aite and he was in ROTC...at least his school pics suggest it...it’s cool...he can stay in it I guess...” Issue defused...until she says “Who TF is a Goldie?!” Without thinking I say “My internet homeboy!!” But I was just sayin’ it in a jokin’ manner....she hits me wit’ tha “Oh?! Because your punk ass internet friends say it’s ok it’s cool but me as his mother was crazy for putting him in it?!”
I said “You fuckin’ right!!”....another argument ensues...

:wtff:

Gotta give props to Chase Bank....I went to Hooters for the first time in like 8 yrs....they been calling me on some fraud shit thinking someone used my card at Hooters since I have nt been in there in so long
BOA is like that.
But UBS don't give a shit....but will fight your battle is shit pop off.
I'm trying out credit suisse now.
They seem pretty good so far.

@Goldie ...Yo my nigga...you were a point of defusing and escalation during an argument wit’ my sons mom...she signed my seed up for ROTC for his freshman year in high school...I flipped and told her to take him out cuz I don’t know any real niggaz who were ever in that shit...she telling me all these dumbass talking points they fed her trying to justify it but I wasn’t hearing it...then I said “You know what?! My nigga Goldie seems to be aite and he was in ROTC...at least his school pics suggest it...it’s cool...he can stay in it I guess...” Issue defused...until she says “Who TF is a Goldie?!” Without thinking I say “My internet homeboy!!” But I was just sayin’ it in a jokin’ manner....she hits me wit’ tha “Oh?! Because your punk ass internet friends say it’s ok it’s cool but me as his mother was crazy for putting him in it?!”
I said “You fuckin’ right!!”....another argument ensues...

:wtff:

Lol unless yall want homie to join the military it's pointless for the most part.

I knew there were mad benefits with being in the military so I wanted that as a backup plan after HS.

Lol unless yall want homie to join the military it's pointless for the most part.

I knew there were mad benefits with being in the military so I wanted that as a backup plan after HS.

That was really my point in arguing...my son not goin’ into tha military (cuz I said so like I told her lol) so I don’t see tha point in it all but his school in heavy wit’ tha gang shit so I figured ROTC could give him a sense of “crew” without lookin’ at tha knuckleheads for it...I’m not worried like that cuz I know my seed and he’s a good kid and really smart but I do know 14, 15, 16 is a big time in a boys life and I just wanna put more “right”’options in front of him than “bad”...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back