Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Everything I said is true. I added criticism.

Maybe off the ball work is underrated to you but perhaps if Chelsea midfield did a bit more of it in their first two games you may not have lost/drawn them.

Scott McSauce ran more than any other UTD player and any Chelsea or Wolves player these last two games. It made a massive difference to how the team functioned.

I'm just saying...Jessie clearly has to improve his attacking side of the game...but you can't deny he has a function in the team.
38m7l5.jpg

This is why I can’t talk football with certain man. You man can’t see past your bias against UTD to actually talk football.

Never said Lingard was world class. I said he was doing a job which helped the team function.

McSauce doing more running is also fundamental for Utd’s rebuild. Here’s another fact...UTD players ran the least compared to all 19 other clubs last season. It’s a wonder we still managed 6th.

If you don’t place value on off the ball work you better hope that Frank does. If you actually watched Chelsea midfield second half against Leicester it was almost non existent. Hence Leicester found space to get back in the game.

Against Wolves it was basically McSauce and Pogba against a packed 5 man midfield for Wolves and we still were the better team.

Reason we didn’t get overrun is because “average” players like McSauce and Lingard was putting in that extra effort. If you paid attention the narrative coming out of Utd since the end of last season is fitness.

See that...I’m not gassing our players or even bantering Chelsea. Just speaking facts on football.

@toheeb27 gave you the “lol”

Last edited:
Lingard keeps Utd fanboys happy they have a “promising young English talent” coming through the academy, even if he is mentally still in high school.

Apparently at this age he should be in his prime, guess only other teams players are held to that opinion.

Lingard keeps Utd fanboys happy they have a “promising young English talent” coming through the academy, even if he is mentally still in high school.

Apparently at this age he should be in his prime, guess only other teams players are held to that opinion.

UTD fans as a whole want him dropped. We don’t have much options tho...*shrugs

Obviously your judgement is incredibly biased but let's put your views in prospective you said Kane is incredibly overrated but this guy gets a pass?

Ughhh no, Ive never said Lingard was world class... Ive always said he was a great squad player and he has always seemly been happy to play that role and not moan and kick off because he never started... Like @DNB1 said Fergie, Moyes, LVG and Jose have all rated him and I would say he was a big part of LVG and Jose's team and at one point he was prolly our most consistent player AND scored a winning FA Cup final goal...

Im not sure how you say Im biased because I say Lingard is a decent player and Kane is overrated either... The media go on like Kane is Messi, Aguero or Ronaldo, so again Im gonna hold Kane to that standard and imo he is not at that level... He is a great striker, I always said that... He will do fck all game and get a goal, thats his job... But if he wasnt British he would prolly be just be what I think he is... a great striker... He's not at Ronaldo, Messi or Aguero level, imo...

Last edited:
Welbeck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lingard it's not even close

Lol 2 games in 3 points Clear and you're feeling yourself

You can keep that temporary banter and average players running adding nothing

Thats lke saying DDG >>> Jack Wheelchair, differnt postions...

United Welbeck was an incredibly dope player, I was gutted when he left but unfortunately he got the Arsenal injury curse... He was never injured the whole time he was at Untied but hes been on crutches since...

Last edited:
Thats lke saying DDG >>> Jack Wheelchair, differnt postions...

United Welbeck was an incredibly dope player, I was gutted when he left but unfortunately he got the Arsenal injury curse... He was never injured the whole time he was at Untied but hes been on crutches since...

Did welbeck not play winger at arsenal and odd times at united?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back