Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 goal, 0 assists in all of 2019......this guy's trash!
and it's crazy all the attention and scrutiny pogba gets even though he does have output

Lingard isnt a star name, didnt cost the club £100million (to re sign) plus earns nearly 3 times less a week... A player that is free and been at the club his whole life is obviusly gonna get less scrinity, he doesnt even play every game...

Put it this way lets say Pogba is a Ferrari and Lingard a Ford Focus.. You are gonna be more pissed off if your Ferrari brakes down your way to to work then your Ford Focus, because you expect your £200,000 car to be more reliable than a £4,000 Ford Focus...

Lingard isnt a star name, didnt cost the club £100million (to re sign) plus earns nearly 3 times less a week... A player that is free and been at the club his whole life is obviusly gonna get less scrinity, he doesnt even play every game...

Put it this way lets say Pogba is a Ferrari and Lingard a Ford Focus.. You are gonna be more pissed off if your Ferrari brakes down your way to to work then your Ford Focus, because you expect your £200,000 car to be more reliable than a £4,000 Ford Focus...
Obviously your judgement is incredibly biased but let's put your views in prospective you said Kane is incredibly overrated but this guy gets a pass?

Seems people don't see what Lingard brings. He has lasted 4 managers now with never a hint of any of them wanting to sell him. Why is it that he played and lasted through transfer windows for Moyes, LVG, Jose and now Ole? Why is he never dropped from the England team?

It would be nice to up his goal/assist record but his off the ball work, especially under Ole is really important to how the team functions.

If you are going to look at stats, need to look at all of them. He works hard, in particularly the press this season. Also looks like he's bulked up and has cooled it on the social media side of things.

He does need to have a better season goal/assist wise this season cause Gomes is waiting to make that spot his.

Edit: I just like to add fuck anything ESPN have to say on "soccer"....smh

Seems people don't see what Lingard brings. He has lasted 4 managers now with never a hint of any of them wanting to sell him. Why is it that he played and lasted through transfer windows for Moyes, LVG, Jose and now Ole? Why is he never dropped from the England team?

It would be nice to up his goal/assist record but his off the ball work, especially under Ole is really important to how the team functions.

If you are going to look at stats, need to look at all of them. He works hard, in particularly the press this season. Also looks like he's bulked up and has cooled it on the social media side of things.

He does need to have a better season goal/assist wise this season cause Gomes is waiting to make that spot his.

Edit: I just like to add fuck anything ESPN have to say on "soccer"....smh

ESPN soccer is Manchester United fanboys though, especially your boy Shaka Hislop

Lingard is up there with messi. He would easily walk on to the barcalona squad.
9b605295ada00d46697cc939a08683ea5e74897b0b741b8f4a65d138b6cadf80.gif

@DNB1 you should be ashamed of that post

Why? Everything I said is true. I added criticism.

Maybe off the ball work is underrated to you but perhaps if Chelsea midfield did a bit more of it in their first two games you may not have lost/drawn them.

Scott McSauce ran more than any other UTD player and any Chelsea or Wolves player these last two games. It made a massive difference to how the team functioned.

I'm just saying...Jessie clearly has to improve his attacking side of the game...but you can't deny he has a function in the team.

Why? Everything I said is true. I added criticism.

Maybe off the ball work is underrated to you but perhaps if Chelsea midfield did a bit more of it in their first two games you may not have lost them.

Scott McSauce ran more than any other UTD player and any Chelsea or Wolves player these last two games. It made a massive difference to how the team functioned.

I'm just saying...
Welbeck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lingard it's not even close

Lol 2 games in 3 points Clear and you're feeling yourself

You can keep that temporary banter and average players running adding nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back