Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stepped up in the second half but I still think we were clearly the better team. I thought we were gonna get done in the midfield. Overall we’d played well.

Pogba gotta back up his behaviour...you want a bigger challenge yet you ain’t doing the basics here today, fam..you gotta score that pen.

Neves goal was greatness. Goal of the season contender...early.

Also why is Pogba still taking pens? I know Pogba wanted to score his first goal of the season but fuck that nigga

Og Ronnie introduced moves we tried to mimick on the streets/field, cr7 got kids mimicking how he celebrates a goal lol.

Cr7 will go down history as one of the greatest athletes though

Partly true but you cant front and say Ronny doest have mad skills that kids also try mimicking, he basically owns chop skill... Plus his long range shooting is next level...

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has become the third player in a week to have racist abuse directed at him on social media following a penalty miss.

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has become the third player in a week to have racist abuse directed at him on social media following a penalty miss.

We care the fa uefa FIFA Twitter the club's the country do not

I have a feeling both City and Liverpool will pick up alot less points this year, its like they both have hanger overs from last seasons success... In fact I think the top 3-7 will be closer than ever tbh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back