Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Black Star - No Fear of Time

This shis is hilarious. I just came across Kwelis response to this. Funniest shit ever.

“It looks like it might happen,” Kweli told HipHopDX. “I found out on the internet the same way y’all did. We’ve been talking about doing an album with Madlib for years. That’s been an idea we’ve had for so long, but for him to make that announcement … I didn’t know he was going to make the announcement"

This shit aint never coming out.

Mos seems like that dude who cant keep a secret and has to tell someone as soon as he can.

This shis is hilarious. I just came across Kwelis response to this. Funniest shit ever.

“It looks like it might happen,” Kweli told HipHopDX. “I found out on the internet the same way y’all did. We’ve been talking about doing an album with Madlib for years. That’s been an idea we’ve had for so long, but for him to make that announcement … I didn’t know he was going to make the announcement"

This shit aint never coming out.

Mos seems like that dude who cant keep a secret and has to tell someone as soon as he can.
damn, sounds like mos and tyrese should be a duo instead.

That's what's up. Kweli has been putting in work. I didn't know Mos came out of hiding since Lupe scared him off lol.

Damn shame it takes this long for "pros" to drop a album. It's like these dudes don't write unless they in album mode or something. Smh
It's interesting how you get both extremes with some of the older artists. Rappers like Snoop, Cube (until more recently), E-40, Devin The Dude and so on release an album every couple years at least. Then you get artists like Mos/Yasiin, Q-Tip, Dre, Lauryn Hill that might release an album every decade or so at the most.

It's interesting how you get both extremes with some of the older artists. Rappers like Snoop, Cube (until more recently), E-40, Devin The Dude and so on release an album every couple years at least. Then you get artists like Mos/Yasiin, Q-Tip, Dre, Lauryn Hill that might release an album every decade or so at the most.
And it's an easy check. Ain't no way I could have a solid fan base and not capitalize off it. Mf sit on unreleased music for decades. Look at kendrick, I know that boy got at least a album worth of unreleased music but instead you stay quiet for 5yrs. I'd ep y'all to death

I love Blackstar. I grew up listening to both Talib and Mos a ton.

But if this shit not on spotify or youtube, its not for me.

At 30+, idgaf about no music enough to go and have to find it.

Thats jusy me.

Last edited:
Back