Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple Threat Shane vs KO vs Zayn or Two on one match. I vote Two on one match. Shane need to get his issue

DYjZFbNXkAAnn-a.jpg

Dana White confirms Brock returning to UFC.

Ppl mad he spoiled WM lmao (we all knew regardless of DW’s statement)

If I was WWE, I’d have Brock win then vacate the title the next night and walk off to UFC cuz he ain’t got nobody left to beat... he’ll be back when the roster is a bit more stacked for Brock.. then he leaves

RR doesn’t win and isn’t champ.

Time for a tournament

Dana White confirms Brock returning to UFC.

Ppl mad he spoiled WM lmao (we all knew regardless of DW’s statement)

If I was WWE, I’d have Brock win then vacate the title the next night and walk off to UFC cuz he ain’t got nobody left to beat... he’ll be back when the roster is a bit more stacked for Brock.. then he leaves

RR doesn’t win and isn’t champ.

Time for a tournament

Nah, no more vacant titles.

Have Roman win on Sunday and have Brock demand his rematch the next night on raw. Let him get disqualified or something then destroy Roman and have the next person to feud with Roman to finish the job

Have Roman win on Sunday and have Brock demand his rematch the next night on raw. Let him get disqualified or something then destroy Roman and have the next person to feud with Roman to finish the job
Nigga u said I have Tha worst hot takes... when is Tha last time u seen Lesnar wrestle on cable????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back