Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would U Date Someone Who Often Dates Outside of Their Race?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I saw this on IG and wondered if chicks refuse to talk to guys who often date white women and vice versa.

Do u care if the person you're courting often dates non-blacks?​

I never got the backlash tayediggs got for niggas doin the exact same sit.. is it because he doesnt have timbs on....

i just wanna know if you are just trying to say white people

b/c if she's latin...do you consider that black?

Depends what kind of latina IMO<< , some look at all latinas as one. But that's far from the truth.

Salvadorians =/= panamanians, dominicans/ricans , etc

But for the sake of this thread, lets just say white people.

Depends what kind of latina IMO<< , some look at all latinas as one. But that's far from the truth.

Salvadorians =/= panamanians, dominicans/ricans , etc

But for the sake of this thread, lets just say white people.
one of my coworkers (super cute btw)...she has primarily dated older white dudes

she's been married and divorced twice from 2 black dudes. I think that had a role in her dating white guys, but i'on look at her different. I feel sorry for her tbh.

one of my coworkers (super cute btw)...she has primarily dated older white dudes

she's been married and divorced twice from 2 black dudes. I think that had a role in her dating white guys, but i'on look at her different. I feel sorry for her tbh.

If u feel sorry for her, wouldn't that mean u look at her different?

It depends why. I met a chick that only dated white guys because she said black guys like brother were dogs and only used women. Fast forward and those same white boys were passing her around like pin cushion.

Then I met a chick that only dated white guys. She was more open and said it depends on the person. Her type just so happen to be white guys. If she ever met a black guy that she had the same interest. She would date them. I have to respect that.

Now white women that usually date black guys have a list of reasons. Dick size, we are more aggressive, We are not corny, etc. I have heard it all. Would I date them. Maybe...............................but I have fucked plenty. Hell I've had that 'can I have your baby' proposal so many times. I get surprised when they didn't ask. White women and mixed babies have to be a "thing".

You love who you love. I hate when people try to criticize what other people find sexually arousing. If it aint pedo or some harmful crazy shit. Do you! Whatever floats your boat wont sink mine.

Back