Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Women's Standards For Men Are Unrealistic

I’ve been there. One long term and one not so long term but I gave so much of me, I lost sight of myself.

I’m a whole different person from my last relationships. My sons dad talked to me the other day and told me he doesn’t even know me anymore. He said it’s like meeting a whole new person. This nigga used to be my best friend. He knew me almost better than myself.

I’m out here letting shit flow.

Im just mean and over protective of myself. If I'm ever not alone again... It will be because someone fought me for me.... Like I said what's left isn't really worth it to anybody.

lol @ telling women to get with ugly dudes. "you are the fairer sex" man fuck that. I'll be damned if I get with a man that I don't think is fine af.

lol @ telling women to get with ugly dudes. "you are the fairer sex" man fuck that. I'll be damned if I get with a man that I don't think is fine af.

Eh I don't want a man that's fine as hell... She's right about them being more likely to cheat... But I would never try to date someone I didn't at least like looking at.

That's not what she meant, or at least, that's not how I interpreted it, but i'on know nuffin

Right!?! If people would just be honest with themselves and everyone else all the freaky compatibles would eventually find each other. Not so much when everybody tryin make shit work that can't.

That's not what she meant, or at least, that's not how I interpreted it, but i'on know nuffin

she specifically said that tho. it wasn't a metaphor. don't seek a man u find physically attractive bcuz only women are supposed to be that.

I consider my standards fluid but this match maker seems like she prob encourages people to settle just so that they won't be alone.

she specifically said that tho. it wasn't a metaphor. don't seek a man u find physically attractive bcuz only women are supposed to be that.

I consider my standards fluid but this match maker seems like she prob encourages people to settle just so that they won't be alone.

Take the money an run.

Eh I don't want a man that's fine as hell... She's right about them being more likely to cheat... But I would never try to date someone I didn't at least like looking at.
ppl dont cheat bcuz they're fine

Frida Kahlo stayed getting cheated on by this dude, and he looked like this
170px-Frida_Kahlo_Diego_Rivera_1932.jpg

Right but the chances of them cheating is way higher because they are more pursued by the opposition.

Back