Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Women's Standards For Men Are Unrealistic

we was just talking about something like this last night?

dudes be great dudes.....but cuz he don't think like a female when it come to picking up subtle signs n shit chicks be like.....

:trash:

which supports the belief that a lotta women might say they want a good guy, but when it comes down to it, they just want a guy who looks real good and will say all the right things.....cuz that's who they typically end up gravitating to....

niggaz who aint' as smooth and don't know how to butter shit up all the time often feel they fall i that "nice guys finish last" category.....

or like me...i feel i just got lucky, cuz chicks was not feeling me like that out in the dating world......shit was rough for ya boy in my early 20's

:cont:A male matchmaker could say the same about men, but I'll stay on topic.

I agree with some of the things she's saying tho.

we was just talking about something like this last night?

dudes be great dudes.....but cuz he don't think like a female when it come to picking up subtle signs n shit chicks be like.....

:trash:

which supports the belief that a lotta women might say they want a good guy, but when it comes down to it, they just want a guy who looks real good and will say all the right things.....cuz that's who they typically end up gravitating to....

niggaz who aint' as smooth and don't know how to butter shit up all the time often feel they fall i that "nice guys finish last" category.....

or like me...i feel i just got lucky, cuz chicks was not feeling me like that out in the dating world......shit was rough for ya boy in my early 20's

:smh:

:cont:A male matchmaker could say the same about men, but I'll stay on topic.

I agree with some of the things she's saying tho.
naw you totally right, dudes do that shit too...

but dudes will let a lotta shit slide..

women known for having long lists of standards or qualifications n what not.....

if he don't do this
if he ain't got this
if he can't do this

where as we get shitted on for fuckign wit anything with tits and a hole

naw you totally right, dudes do that shit too...

but dudes will let a lotta shit slide..

women known for having long lists of standards or qualifications n what not.....

if he don't do this
if he ain't got this
if he can't do this

where as we get shitted on for fuckign wit anything with tits and a hole
giphy.gif
Women let so much more slide. Let's not compare and just stay on topic.

Men and women be looking for the wrong traits period. Or compromise on things that shouldn't be and then complain.

giphy.gif
Women let so much more slide. Let's not compare and just stay on topic.
yea once yall get fucked right....everything change after that....

but getting to that point is a chore cuz yall stay with these long ass unrealistic lists on who you will and won't fuck with....

that's why.....
smooth talking niggaz wit no regards for your well being stay getting the puss.....

and real ass niggaz who talk to yall like yall real ass niggaz stay being misunderstood....

yea once yall get fucked right....everything change after that....

but getting to that point is a chore cuz yall stay with these long ass unrealistic lists on who you will and won't fuck with....

that's why.....
smooth talking niggaz wit no regards for your well being stay getting the puss.....

and real ass niggaz who talk to yall like yall real ass niggaz stay being misunderstood....
I knew you weren't gon let me have the last word lmao.

But I know of these type of women you've mentioned. Superficial standards seem to have become more and more conventional. I blame the millennials.

All women aren't like this, fortunately.

I knew you weren't gon let me have the last word lmao.

But I know of these type of women you've mentioned. Superficial standards seem to have become more and more conventional. I blame the millennials.

All women aren't like this, fortunately.
the good ones always worth the effort

Back