Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Women giving themselves to the wrong men.

If a vision is not primary thing he offers then maybe he should have mentioned it. Until he does I take it he has nothing else to offer.

True, his vision is not valuable to me.

we're talking in circles now whiskas

you want a dude to be subservient to you

Darn AP, where did you go? I thought you might have lost power because of the hurricane. You stay safe.

And no, I do not need a dude who is subservient to me. But a dude who has nothing but a "vision" to offer is looking for a subservient maid and thus not for me.

we're talking in circles now whiskas

you want a dude to be subservient to you
because she has standards and doesn't want to be living in a box or taking back a man who stepped out?
Darn AP, where did you go? I thought you might have lost power because of the hurricane. You stay safe.

And no, I do not need a dude who is subservient to me. But a dude who has nothing but a "vision" to offer is looking for a subservient maid and thus not for me.
and the universe has given you better as a result.

"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life."

I have always wondered what are husbands duties?
:host: Lemme take this one

1.Secure the safety of any and every love one in the house.

2.Be the emotional rock of support for every love one in the house..no cryin..no lackin

3.Bring in at least 70% worth of all bills and financial duites

4.Kill bugs, rodents, take out trash,handle car maintenance...it's a dirty job and the husband gots to do it.

5.:Smirk:BEAT..DAT...PUSSY..UP

In that order

you keep getting hung on this

i NEVER said that having a vision is the ONLY thing a husband should provide. I said his first one should be to have a vision. BUT, based on something you ACTUALLY said, you said that you dont want his vision, you have yours.

You didnt provide any context to that, so i took it at face value that he could have 10 qualities, but he having a vision doesnt need to be one of them b/c you have your own.

:host: Lemme take this one

1.Secure the safety of any and every love one in the house.

2.Be the emotional rock of support for every love one in the house..no cryin..no lackin

3.Bring in at least 70% worth of all bills and financial duites

4.Kill bugs, rodents, take out trash,handle car maintenance...it's a dirty job and the husband gots to do it.

5.:Smirk:BEAT..DAT...PUSSY..UP

In that order

the only thing i agree with is 1,4, and 5

2...can you clarify your no cryin...no lackin remark

3...if she got all these advanced degrees, and you dont, how you still expected to bring in the majority of the income? This is kinda trivial to get caught up on unless the man dont work and has no desire to not work.

because she has standards and doesn't want to be living in a box or taking back a man who stepped out?

and the universe has given you better as a result.

"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life."

nah trini, her entire position was based on the fact that she wants to judge people. Nobody walking on this earth is perfect. She may never cheat on her mate in life. Gold star for her, but she not above doing something else as a transgression where she may need someone to forgive her for something.

its nice that she values faithfulness. Really it is, but then she based her desire off the men in her family, i asked her if she's known them to have been faithful throughout the entire marriage, to which she said she didnt know.

This is the Molly from Insecure scene all over again. She loved and loved and loved her dad for years. Finds out that at one point, things werent all sweet, then all of a sudden she hates him? Why? Does that change how good of a father he was to you all these years? NO. Does that change how he feels about his wife after x amount of years of marriage? NO.

Shit happens and people either stay together or go their separate ways. Why would someone with NO knowledge of previous transgressions make such a big deal about something that happened WAY before they were too old to go to the bathroom by themselves? Stop judging.

nah trini, her entire position was based on the fact that she wants to judge people. Nobody walking on this earth is perfect. She may never cheat on her mate in life. Gold star for her, but she not above doing something else as a transgression where she may need someone to forgive her for something.

its nice that she values faithfulness. Really it is, but then she based her desire off the men in her family, i asked her if she's known them to have been faithful throughout the entire marriage, to which she said she didnt know.

This is the Molly from Insecure scene all over again. She loved and loved and loved her dad for years. Finds out that at one point, things werent all sweet, then all of a sudden she hates him? Why? Does that change how good of a father he was to you all these years? NO. Does that change how he feels about his wife after x amount of years of marriage? NO.

Shit happens and people either stay together or go their separate ways. Why would someone with NO knowledge of previous transgressions make such a big deal about something that happened WAY before they were too old to go to the bathroom by themselves? Stop judging.
her position is based on her standards, which she isnt wrong for having. stop letting this trigger u.

you keep getting hung on this

i NEVER said that having a vision is the ONLY thing a husband should provide. I said his first one should be to have a vision. BUT, based on something you ACTUALLY said, you said that you dont want his vision, you have yours.

You didnt provide any context to that, so i took it at face value that he could have 10 qualities, but he having a vision doesnt need to be one of them b/c you have your own.

But that's exactly what I am saying. His having a vision adds no value to me. In fact if his vision is differs from mine, it reduces his value because it may indicate we have different goals, which may or may not be comprimiseable.

Therefore, until he presents something else, his vision based value ranges from negative to zero.

the only thing i agree with is 1,4, and 5

2...can you clarify your no cryin...no lackin remark

3...if she got all these advanced degrees, and you dont, how you still expected to bring in the majority of the income? This is kinda trivial to get caught up on unless the man dont work and has no desire to not work.

Unless someone near and dear died..no tears should fall from mans eyes

:clawd2: Chapter 2..verse 1..book of real nigga

And if u shall drop those tears..shall not one drop take place in the presence of children or wife.

My wife makes more than me annually, but her money goes to the kids insurance and daycare. My funds pay the bills...that's what I mean

But how would we talk about duties without judging fulfillment?

And if you are above judging, why are you judging me for having faithfulness as part of my (non-negotiable) standard?

And more curiously, why are you so against having faithfulness as a standard? Do you know faithful people in your life? Do you find it hard to comprehend? Would you be happy to have an unfaithful wife?

But that's exactly what I am saying. His having a vision adds no value to me. In fact if his vision is differs from mine, it reduces his value because it may indicate we have different goals, which may or may not be comprimiseable.

Therefore, until he presents something else, his vision based value ranges from negative to zero.
O I C

Unless someone near and dear died..no tears should fall from mans eyes

:clawd2: Chapter 2..verse 1..book of real nigga

And if u shall drop those tears..shall not one drop take place in the presence of children or wife.

My wife makes more than me annually, but her money goes to the kids insurance and daycare. My funds pay the bills...that's what I mean

Ahhh ok

But how would we talk about duties without judging fulfillment?

And if you are above judging, why are you judging me for having faithfulness as part of my (non-negotiable) standard?

And more curiously, why are you so against having faithfulness as a standard? Do you know faithful people in your life? Do you find it hard to comprehend? Would you be happy to have an unfaithful wife?
That's what's up whisk

Back