Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women are supposed to orgasm EVERY SINGLE TIME during sex

If a dude is trash and gives no fucks i dont have a prob with a girl puttin him on blast or whatever.

All im saying is if 7 outta 10 dudes is "hittin it right" and none of em made u cum is it really them??

Cuz if a dude run thru 10 chicks and not cumming i'd definitely think its an issue with him

Okay I'm not sure what is not being understood about not being able to physically orgasm. It's not about hittin it right. But I've said it as best I can for you my dear. Thank you for at least being respectful with your convo :)

I would never sleep with anyone with that mindset. They sound selfish and that lets me know their dick game is garbage.

All vagina is different.

Now, I do not expect to cum every single time I fuck, that's unrealistic , especially if it's my first time with that individual.

The issue is that men don't take the time to learn what the pussy likes. It's okay to ask your partner or FWB what makes them cum.

lol didnt watch the vid but I somewhat believe this.....

aside from other factors, some just be playing games like a nigga aint missing half the blood in his body and been in a full plank for the past 13 mins, 7 seconds

the wife has admitted to holding back cuz she "aint ready yet"

tumblr_mee4mobScI1qc4cp9o8_250.gif

REAL...TEARS!!!! Lol!

Bernie had my azzz rollin when he said that.

I dont agree that its all her fault but I think it takes equal investment on both end for a good sexual experience. Like some women aint really comfortable or familiar enough with their own bodies and it hinders them. Some wanna get theirs and stop. Sex should be about sharing an intense energy.

I do feel they have a point with blood flow/chemical imbalance playing a major role in it.

I dont agree that its all her fault but I think it takes equal investment on both end for a good sexual experience. Like some women aint really comfortable or familiar enough with their own bodies and it hinders them. Some wanna get theirs and stop. Sex should be about sharing an intense energy.

I do feel they have a point with blood flow/chemical imbalance playing a major role in it.
Fam, did you watch the clip?

It reads like you didn't

Nigga I watched it. I wrote that shit at like 6 sum this mornin' gon somewhere lol
LMAO

then we definitely took two different things from it

i didnt think the dude was saying that the sole responsibility of the female to climax, but if there are health conditions that restrict blood flow, then that IS something she can help.

NOW, assuming all is well, and she still not able to orgasm from penis penetration, then yea, the blame can be placed on the guy.

His entire point was if you know that erectile dysfunction in males is caused by inadequate blood flow to the penis, then the EXACT same scenario is plausible in females

LMAO

then we definitely took two different things from it

i didnt think the dude was saying that the sole responsibility of the female to climax, but if there are health conditions that restrict blood flow, then that IS something she can help.

NOW, assuming all is well, and she still not able to orgasm from penis penetration, then yea, the blame can be placed on the guy.

His entire point was if you know that erectile dysfunction in males is caused by inadequate blood flow to the penis, then the EXACT same scenario is plausible in females
how many dudes blame ED on the woman?
but chicks blames everything on the dude.

i was dealing with one chick who dildoed herself numb.

chick had to mash the shit into her clit and turn it on above high just to get off.

i couldnt help her out.....got my nut and told her i had to pick up my kids and never went back.

Dammit...if I gotta black out from lack of air, then so be it. She g'on get that orgasm.

Back