Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women are supposed to orgasm EVERY SINGLE TIME during sex

I'm not hostile. I just told you that some women can't cum that way and you are saying look in the mirror when it literally is physically impossible for some women.
@MissK wit all due respect

If its physically impossible for some women to cum thru penetration how is it the man's fault?

Its literally the woman's "wiring" or whatever we wanna call it

When all else fails, use a vibrator on the clit while being fucked lmao fuck it.

It’s on both. I’m sure someone already said it.

If I fuck a dude and he lasts two minutes, how is that my fault. If we are fucking for hours and I don’t get off, i can see how that’s my fault.
you didnt watch the clip did you lol

@MissK wit all due respect

If its physically impossible for some women to cum thru penetration how is it the man's fault?

Its literally the woman's "wiring" or whatever we wanna call it

Even if that is true, I'm supposed to to look in the mirror and blame myself for something that I can't control?
I don't blame all men but at the same time there are many men who do not care if a woman even gets off. That is from personal experience.
If a man couldn't get get it up I would not be like fuck you nigga, it's your fault. I wouldn't be saying go look in the mirror. Smh

Even if that is true, I'm supposed to to look in the mirror and blame myself for something that I can't control?
I don't blame all men but at the same time there are many men who do not care if a woman even gets off. That is from personal experience.
If a man couldn't get get it up I would not be like fuck you nigga, it's your fault. I wouldn't be saying go look in the mirror. Smh
If a dude is trash and gives no fucks i dont have a prob with a girl puttin him on blast or whatever.

All im saying is if 7 outta 10 dudes is "hittin it right" and none of em made u cum is it really them??

Cuz if a dude run thru 10 chicks and not cumming i'd definitely think its an issue with him

If a dude is trash and gives no fucks i dont have a prob with a girl puttin him on blast or whatever.

All im saying is if 7 outta 10 dudes is "hittin it right" and none of em made u cum is it really them??

Cuz if a dude run thru 10 chicks and not cumming i'd definitely think its an issue with him
Maybe she'll take it from a white dude because me the dude in the video been saying this.
And dude in the video is trying to correct the physiological problems that cause women not to come vaginally.
But I'm sleep

Maybe she'll take it from a white dude because me the dude in the video been saying this.
And dude in the video is trying to correct the physiological problems that cause women not to come vaginally.
But I'm sleep
My thing is everyone is different i get that

Some girls have a tougher time cumming off penetration alone. Nothin wrong with that, just how youre built.

But if one dude slinging the same dick can get a girl to cum n the other that needs a lot of clitoral stimulation doesnt, is it really that dude??

There are also factors where some females need more emotional connection or their anxiety makes it harder for them to focus. But none of these sound like its the dudes fault.

Now if hes wack in bed, wont give head, cums too soon n dont try to hold it, dont know dont care about a g spot, blame away.

I know personally tho i cant walk away til i know she had hers by any means

Not all women have vaginal orgasms, meaning they climax purely from penetration. Now, it’s dope when you find a woman that do, less work for you. But a lot of women need clitoral stimulation at the same time as penetration. You shouldn’t feel less of a man if that is needed, I mean thats what she needs to climax. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t also enjoy just pure penetration.

At the same time, get a woman that needs that relaxed, aroused, and comfortable enough. You’ll be able to bang one out of her, and you’ll be like a gawd to her.

Ever made a woman squirt for the first time? They wanna replicate the exact same conditions next time y’all fuck, looking for it again. And that desire to catch that mind alerting orgasm on their part is exciting and erotic. I wouldn’t wanna be with a woman if I can’t make her cum, that’s no fun.

i get what germs is saying and agree

not every woman can come from just penetration b/c they might need to be clitorally stimulated simultaneously

i was with this one chick that would only cum if she was on top

not an issue for me at all. I want you to get you

my only issue with her was she was ready to stop after she came

:foh5:

i get what germs is saying and agree

not every woman can come from just penetration b/c they might need to be clitorally stimulated simultaneously

i was with this one chick that would only cum if she was on top

not an issue for me at all. I want you to get you

my only issue with her was she was ready to stop after she came

:foh5:
I notice that draw back too, women that require certain stipulations. Are usually selfish in bed, kinda ironic when you think about it.

lmao...nah thats when u take control and really go to work

its all april showers from then on out

lemme tell you why she wants to stop...that feeling she's feeling is too much for her and she dont know what to do or what happens past that point

go for it.....she might bite the fuck out you but this is good lol

I’m my experience after they nut really good, they kinda dry up a lil. Can’t really bumrush it then, less you lubing up. But i never liked to do that cause then I feel like they put on extra theatrics to get you to hurry up and cum. Kinda kills my buzz if it ain’t really real, specially when it’s over the top moaning and shit.

Like bitch you ain’t get that loud and wild before until you came. Now I’m pose to believe that you on it from jump street?...naaaaah, if you want it to be over wit quick..get on ya knees and let me cum on ur face

lol

nobody said bumrush

you can take control and still have your touch

you a trip tho lmao

Idk if I agree with that clip
tenor.gif

I think there's something to that heart disease point and that everything we consume has the ability to create a chemical imbalance. But let niggas tell it, fat women get the wettest/got the best puss.
tenor.gif

But I've never heard anywhere that women are supposed to orgasm every time from penetration...like literally never in life have I heard that. It's easier once aroused but not necessarily expected.

Everything I've heard from a standpoint of sexual dysfunction is that it's all mental.

Back