Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women are supposed to orgasm EVERY SINGLE TIME during sex

aww shit

they said if the woman doesnt cum, its on them and not the men

:hahaha:

aww shit

they said if the woman doesnt cum, its on them and not the men

:hahaha:

lol didnt watch the vid but I somewhat believe this.....

aside from other factors, some just be playing games like a nigga aint missing half the blood in his body and been in a full plank for the past 13 mins, 7 seconds

the wife has admitted to holding back cuz she "aint ready yet"

tumblr_mee4mobScI1qc4cp9o8_250.gif

lol didnt watch the vid but I somewhat believe this.....

aside from other factors, some just be playing games like a nigga aint missing half the blood in his body and been in a full plank for the past 13 mins, 7 seconds

the wife has admitted to holding back cuz she "aint ready yet"

tumblr_mee4mobScI1qc4cp9o8_250.gif
while this is hilarious

watch the clip then see if you have the same answer lol

Heard this live yesterday. I would have to agree. As long as the spot is being hit there is no reason for them not to come unless there is something wrong with them. But women hold men responsible for there sexual gratification and wont look in the mirror

I listened until the light skinned bastid started talking that BULLSHIT. In my experience if I didn’t orgasm, it was the man’s fault. Be it his dick just didn’t do it for me, he didn’t last long enough, didn’t hit that spot. The shape of the penis matters for me.

People would also be surprised at the number of women who have never had an orgasm from sex, women are actually walking this earth not knowing you can have an orgasm from just being fucked.

A woman should also learn her body before spreading her legs.

I listened until the light skinned bastid started talking that BULLSHIT. In my experience if I didn’t orgasm, it was the man’s fault. Be it his dick just didn’t do it for me, he didn’t last long enough, didn’t hit that spot. The shape of the penis matters for me.

People would also be surprised at the number of women who have never had an orgasm from sex, women are actually walking this earth not knowing you can have an orgasm from just being fucked.

A woman should also learn her body before spreading her legs.

yeah i've ran across the bolded way more than I ever thought I would

but because of that, some get used to it and feel like they can only cum from clitoral stimulation

funny thing about ya'll tho....you mess around and show that woman whats up, and then she expects the royal rumble every time or she's mad lmao

like "didnt I show YOU how to do this?"

That BULLSHIT about if a woman doesn’t orgasm from penetration there’s something wrong with her.

Issa lie, period point blank.
But what makes you think that.
If I couldnt get my dick hard you'd think there was something wrong with me wouldnt you?

yeah i've ran across the bolded way more than I ever thought I would

but because of that, some get used to it and feel like they can only cum from clitoral stimulation

funny thing about ya'll tho....you mess around and show that woman whats up, and then she expects the royal rumble every time or she's mad lmao

like "didnt I show YOU how to do this?"

Man listen, I fucked with this dude years ago that made me orgasm the first few strokes.
I was like WTF!!!!! Everybody can’t do that shit. Had to leave him alone, found out he had a crazy ass girlfriend smh and I seen why.

Back